Jordan's 97-98 Bulls tonight | The Boneyard

Jordan's 97-98 Bulls tonight

Reaction Score
FYI there are two versions of the episodes. TV-14 and TV-MA.

Reaction Score
ESPN = TV-MA (Mature audiences), ESPN2 = TV-14, agree this should be good

Reaction Score
A thread on this already that unsurprisingly already got derailed into the NBA was better back in my day

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Saw bits and pieces. Basically a soap opera. No ones reputation is better after the first 2 episodes than before. Jordon remains Jordon but all the others Krause / Reinsdorf / Pippen look smaller.

Would have preferred seeing a series documenting the rise of the Bulls rather than the destruction but I guess most people enjoy a good disaster. :oops:

Reaction Score
LOL.

Imagine if KD or Lebron played in that era they would have 12 rings.

MJ couldnt even shoot 3s and dominated imagine KD, 7 feet shooting 3s and driving in the lane. Nobody would hear about MJ.

Reaction Score

MJ couldnt even shoot 3s and dominated imagine KD, 7 feet shooting 3s and driving in the lane. Nobody would hear about MJ.

Well, Lebron could have had 8 rings...you know, if he didn't choke in the finals all the time.

Reaction Score

rt-throwbackhoops-lebron-james-fans-pulling-up-to-watch-the-72259312.png

Reaction Score
Old enough to see all the players
MJ was better than LeBron especially on the D. Also he was a bit higher mentally. LeBron had the physical advantage. 3 pointers not as big when Jordan was a player. Games were way more physical in 90s

Reaction Score
Old enough to see all the players
MJ was better than LeBron especially on the D. Also he was a bit higher mentally. LeBron had the physical advantage. 3 pointers not as big when Jordan was a player. Games were way more physical in 90s
Left out Lebron being a 100x better passer and team player and rebounder.

If Lebron played in that Era and Jordan played in this era Lebron would we the Goat and MJ would just be the next Bradley Beal/Devin Booker

Reaction Score
Also he was a bit higher mentally. LeBron had the physical advantage. 3 pointers not as big when Jordan was a player. Games were way more physical in 90s

"Higher mentally" how? Competitive instinct, for sure. Basketball IQ, I don't think anyone tops Lebron.

Lebron would ruin people from back in the day and Jordan would be great today. I don't think it's that complicated.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

If Lebron played in that Era and Jordan played in this era Lebron would we the Goat and MJ would just be the next Bradley Beal/Devin Booker
"Higher mentally" how? Competitive instinct, for sure. Basketball IQ, I don't think anyone tops Lebron.

Lebron would ruin people from back in the day and Jordan would be great today. I don't think it's that complicated.

I would like to see how LeBron would deal with being clotheslined or grabbed and chucked to the ground when he drove the lane.

OTOH, it would be fun to watch LeBron be able to use his size and strength to just throw someone to the ground and have it be nothing more than two FT's.

Reaction Score

Idk if you’re trolling or if you’re too young to know what you’re talking about but LeBron would be in tears when MJ was done with him and I mean that literally. LeBron is sensitive and insecure and Jordan being the cold blooded killer he is would completely shatter him mentally. Bringing up 3% and passing ability and size advantage is totally irrelevant. MJ would chew him up and spit him out

Reaction Score

Jordan was a killer, by far the most competitive athlete I've ever seen. Only guys I've seen who were anywhere near his level are Bird and maybe Kobe.

Lebron really wants to win but it isn't life or death for him.

Reaction Score
Idk if you’re trolling or if you’re too young to know what you’re talking about but LeBron would be in tears when MJ was done with him and I mean that literally. LeBron is sensitive and insecure and Jordan being the cold blooded killer he is would completely shatter him mentally. Bringing up 3% and passing ability and size advantage is totally irrelevant. MJ would chew him up and spit him out
Yea using stats is irrelevant in basketball makes sense.

Lebron is bigger, faster, stronger, better 3 pt shooter, better driver. better passer.

But yea MJ would run circles around him. You old farts make me laugh. Go huskies though

Reaction Score
We could have a Jordan vs Lebron series on what if sports and settle the debate.

Reaction Score
Yea using stats is irrelevant in basketball makes sense.

Lebron is bigger, faster, stronger, better 3 pt shooter, better driver. better passer.

But yea MJ would run circles around him. You old farts make me laugh. Go huskies though

I’m 36 not sure if that’s an old fart in your book? You’re a soft millennial I wouldn’t expect you to be able to understand this. 3% is irrelevant when you’re comparing 2 humans cut from such different cloths but keep your nose in the analytics and let the adults talk.

Reaction Score
I’m 36 not sure if that’s an old fart in your book? You’re a soft millennial I wouldn’t expect you to be able to understand this. 3% is irrelevant when you’re comparing 2 humans cut from such different cloths but keep your nose in the analytics and let the adults talk.

Dude, if you're 36 you are a Millennial.

Reaction Score
*Yawn*
Lebron>>>MJ
Lol.

This is laughable.

I have seen both in their prime. Jordan more dominant. Lebron better all-around player.

I am a Lebron fan, but Jordan was so ridiculously impossible to guard in an era that you could literally take him out. Lebron is too 5, but he doesn’t have Jordan’s extra gear. No one did.

Reaction Score
I am also stunned that we have hit the Jordan was overrated part of our culture In 2020. I so wish y’all could have lived through Jordan.

You literally have no idea how good he was. Jordan was a Westbrook level athlete with supreme skill. Lebron is bigger and more powerful, but nowhere near the scorer Jordan was.

Lebron is more magic than anyone else.

Reaction Score
I am suffering sports withdrawal and in an arguing mood:

For the stat nerds (and I am one):

His advanced metrics are stellar. His adjusted points per 36 minutes (pace into account) is 30.2 ppg. My God. Advanced metrics make him look even better.

Reaction Score
I gotta say, I like both guys but the idea that the Lebron fans are the "haters" is comically tone deaf.

I mean, just look at this thread. You'd think Lebron was duck___ Kwame Brown to read this nonsense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom