Jordan Horston | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jordan Horston

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What about Tamari Key, she would provide good depth at a place like UConn, she’s 6’5, top 50 in the 2019 class, and a decent shot blocker.
Key has size and has a good body type, but oh man, is she a project. Her shot is suspect, she's not a speedster and her motor is in question. But we said all that about McCowan and Vic sure coached her up, didn't he?

Reaction Score
Waltz already confirmed he will stay at Louisville.
Coaches are money driven, UT drop enough money and he will certainly rethink his options. I just do not see UT dropping enough money to attract any of the top coaches. More likely to sign rising star for less money.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jordan stood out in the McDonald’s game...wow!
Like I said, she stands out against and with high level opponents and team mates. When I see her numbers from HS they are not gaudy, yet when she plays these games, the U's and all star games, she just jumps off the screen. She always seems to be the best player on a team of great young players. This was noticeable to me the first time she touched the ball against Italy at the U17's and dribbled up the court, later making the nice pass to Jones for the bucket. It was clear to me that this kid was special. Soon after she showed her quick hands on a near steal. Both ends of the floor, unselfishness, high level athleticism. Berube played her to death, rarely taking her off the floor. That tells you more than you need to know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom