Jordan Hawkins Not Practicing 3/31 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins Not Practicing 3/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I knew he shouldn't have tried the chili.
alien high kick GIF

Reaction Score
If Hawk got it that means someone else is likely to start showing symptoms tomorrow.. DOOMED

I’ve got bubble guts myself just thinking about having an impaired Hawkins tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I just watched a vlog on InsideTheU on YouTube that says Hawkins is being isolated from the team for a non-Covid illness and didn't practice today. He's being treated by doctors and Hurley said he hopes it doesn't spread to teammates. Questionable for the game tomorrow? How is this board not going nuts? Very concerned fan here. Hawkins is a key to winning tomorrow.

Believe me nobody is happy and we are all bummed, but what can we do except pray to the basketball gods that he recovers before tomorrow's game and can get on fire with the hot hand.

Reaction Score
Have all of today and Saturday get some sunlight in the dry heat of Texas, we’re in the final four positive vibes.
Houston is not dry heat area. Houston has the humidity nearly as bad as Louisiana.

Reaction Score
hit his first 2, missed the next 3. finished 2-5 in 27 minutes. Walt took over after his first 2.
Also, urban legend built it up that Willis Reed played with a broken leg when it was a torn or partially torn muscle.

Reaction Score
Believe me nobody is happy and we are all bummed, but what can we do except pray to the basketball gods that he recovers before tomorrow's game and can get on fire with the hot hand.

Agreed, but it sucks. It just shows how difficult it is to win any type of championship. Everything has to break perfectly.

Reaction Score
If he can't go, we have enough talent and depth to win. Next man up mentality.

Also, he might have a short leash. If he's weak and playing at 50% and is not effective, Hurley needs to replace him.

Reaction Score
If he can't go, we have enough talent and depth to win. Next man up mentality.

Also, he might have a short leash. If he's weak and playing at 50% and is not effective, Hurley needs to replace him.
If we were playing SDSU in this game then I would definitely say we have a chance without Hawkins. Playing this Miami team we will need all the scoring we can get because as we know they are one of the best offenses in the country. I just don't think we would have enough firepower to get past them without Hawkins, maybe we would have a chance if we played our absolute best defensive game of the season.

Reaction Score
In the span of a week we’ve had an Andre Jackson’s finger thread that turned into a discussion of his braids and a Jordan Hawkins’ stomach thread that turned into a discussion of the humidity levels in Houston.

Never change, Boneyard.

Reaction Score
I
I too have had diarrhea in Texas. Stars: they’re just like us!
I wish everyone on both teams to be healthy and game ready, but if it is Norovirus, players on the other team could contract it too.

Reaction Score
If we were playing SDSU in this game then I would definitely say we have a chance without Hawkins. Playing this Miami team we will need all the scoring we can get because as we know they are one of the best offenses in the country. I just don't think we would have enough firepower to get past them without Hawkins, maybe we would have a chance if we played our absolute best defensive game of the season.
We’ve been doing that so keep it going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom