OT: - Jonathan XIII Has Series of Seizures | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Jonathan XIII Has Series of Seizures

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Always been the rule but I wasn't aware of it. I offered to put up a grand and have someone from the board hold it or set up a paypal and wasn't taken up on it. That was all a no no, not allowed.

Lol, you made a bet, lost and then freaked out and tried to have all your past posts deleted so there won't be evidence of it. Everybody knows the story, why lie about it. Lesson learned, don't make bets you can afford to pay.

What the hell, I'll ask again. The previous logo, the logo we're known for isn't a Samoyed?

Current logo isn't a Siberian Husky?
Yeah, you keep fixating on that but that isn't the point. The relevant point is that from 1935 to 2014 our mascot has always been a white husky. You keep dancing around that. Do you agree or disagree? I'm tempted to answer by posting the pictures one by one, but don't want to waste the bandwidth. C'mon now SJ you know that answer just man up and say yes and move on.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Only the Boneyard can turn a sad Jonathan mascot health situation into a b!tch-fest. Unreal.
Agreed. I'm out. You can really never get a straight answer from that guy anyway.

Reaction Score
Lol, you made a bet, lost and then freaked out and tried to have all your past posts deleted so there won't be evidence of it. Everybody knows the story, why lie about it. Lesson learned, don't make bets you can afford to pay.

Yeah, you keep fixating on that but that isn't the point. The relevant point is that from 1935 to 2014 our mascot has always been a white husky. You keep dancing around that. Do you agree or disagree? I'm tempted to answer by posting the pictures one by one, but don't want to waste the bandwidth. C'mon now SJ you know that answer just man up and say yes and move on.
Never freaked out, never deleted a single post in the 15 or so years I've been here, never put anyone on ignore. I owned up to losing the bet but we all know there was no money put up. I made another money bet with HuskyFanDan before I knew the no cash bet policy, he was wrong and i didn't expect to get paid and could care less. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. l

This is your typical routine when you're wrong- bring up unrelated things, gaslight, bring up more unrelated things...

I'll bring it back to the topic. Again, what kind of dog is the previous logo and what kind of dog is the current logo? I've yet to see you ever admit you're wrong, maybe this will be your first?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Capture 1.JPG

Reaction Score
Never freaked out, never deleted a single post in the 15 or so years I've been here, never put anyone on ignore. I owned up to losing the bet but we all know there was no money put up. I made another money bet with voldemort before I knew the no cash bet policy, he was wrong and i didn't expect to get paid and could care less. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. l

This is your typical routine when you're wrong- bring up unrelated things, gaslight, bring up more unrelated things...

I'll bring it back to the topic. Again, what kind of dog is the previous logo and what kind of dog is the current logo? I've yet to see you ever admit you're wrong, maybe this will be your first?
Neither of you guys ever disagreed with anything the other guy said. @CL82 never said the old logo wasn't a depiction of a Samoyed. @superjohn never denied the original mascot (real live dog) was a white husky. You have just been talking past each other for the entire thread.

Reaction Score
Lol, he's still doing it. This is called gaslighting folks.

Gaslighting describes a form of psychological abuse in which the victim is gradually manipulated into doubting his or her sanity. The term originated from the 1938 play Gas Light (known in the United States as Angel Street) by the British dramatist Patrick Hamilton and two film adaptations (1940 and 1944), both named Gaslight, about a woman whose husband slowly manipulates her into believing that she is going insane.
The title stems from the gas lights in the house, which dim whenever the husband secretly turns them on in the attic, while searching for hidden jewels. Although the wife accurately notices the dimming lights, her husband insists that she has only imagined a change in the level of illumination. It’s one of a series of unexplained incidents that lead the wife to suspect that she may be slowly going mad.
The 1944 film starred Ingrid Bergman, Charles Boyer, and Joseph Cotten; it was directed by George Cukor. The film was nominated for seven Oscars and won two: Bergman as Best Actress and for Art Direction.

Reaction Score
I heard Samoyed's have a dairy allergy that gives them the runs. Seeing that UCONN has a dairy bar I have no doubt that the dog from 1935 to today is in fact a Husky.

Case closed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom