John A. reporting both CD and KML are out tomorrow night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

John A. reporting both CD and KML are out tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You always go to the extreme. You have no idea if Caroline will ever play again? Unbelievable.

It's all about severity. A calf can keep you out for a while, something 7-10 days. Hammies would appear to be worse.

But, I'm no expert.
i always go to the extreme? seriously? seeing as you are now lowering yourself to attacks yet again, i guess one just has to consider the source. you truly are something else.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
If my memory serves me correctly, KML pulled her calf in the finals of her senior year in high school. Then at the High School All American game that was played at the Final Four in Indianapolis she was held out of the game because the calf had not healed yet. I hope this isn't a chronic problem.

Reaction Score
IDK.. I think KML and CD are overall fine. Most definitely game ready and 100 percent for the first game of the season. I cant wait to see how the other players play without KML and CD. This is RREEAALLYY good for Stokes and Banks, the other two incoming freshmen. I have a good feeling about tomorrows game. I can see Kiah and Brianna really stepping up and contributing. Remember, when one of the five senses is not working/available, the other four only enhance. :)

Reaction Score
..soo i read than Banks might be out. I hope not. This game can really do good for her in terms of adjustment to the college game. We all know she has crazy raw skills, these games mentally and physically do good for an athlete of her abilities.

Reaction Score
poor caroline. i wonder if we'll ever really get to see her play again. i don't think i've ever seen a player go thru as many injuries, relapses, flare ups, new injuries, etc. as she has. as for KML i wonder if it's more like the hamstring of Lorin's junior year where she missed the first 10 games. better to be safe than sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom