Joey Chitwood | The Boneyard

Joey Chitwood

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Can we talk about the one-hand tip layup for a second? That was insane.

Yeah, that'll make the end of season highlight reel.

Kid was having so much fun out there. You know everything he felt out there from the crowd and him making meaningful buckets was everything he was hoping for when he transferred to UConn.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
JOEY_C.png

Get your Joey C merch!

Reaction Score
His transition from being a 8th/9th guy in the rotation at beginning of season/summer to now has been stunning. He's got the onions and loves the spotlight. What I see happening is the starters and the alphas on the team are really looking for him when he's on the floor and in his spots because they have so much confidence in his ability to deliver. Hawkins/Newton/Alleyne passing up shots to give it to Joey is just mind-blowing.. Pretty cool for the kid from California living the dream..

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I remember after our 3rd game, he didn't play well defensively and had an off shooting night. After the game, posters here were saying he shouldnt even be in the rotation. Hilarious.

Joey had a ridiculous game and almost single-handedly willed us to a W to avoid disaster.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I remember after our 3rd game, he didn't play well defensively and had an off shooting night. After the game, posters here were saying he shouldnt even be in the rotation. Hilarious.

Joey had a ridiculous game and almost single-handedly willed us to a W to avoid disaster.
He took over. Give him the W.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Can we talk about the one-hand tip layup for a second? That was insane.
He barely left the floor, too. Insane play. Great lob by Adama.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom