Joe Moorhead rumors (and others) | The Boneyard

Joe Moorhead rumors (and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
So who could it be besides Moorhead?

T.J. Weist - Still OC at USF, who put up HUGE numbers this year. Was passed over for the HC job in favor of Charlie Strong
P.J. Fleck - One of the hotter small-school coaching names out there after turning Western Michigan around. Have to think he's waiting for a B1G job tho
Randy Edsall - We all have to admit that 1) it might be Burton who wrote a check to get rid of Diaco, and 2) that could mean Randy's return
Greg Schiano - Can recruit & win in the northeast, currently AHC for Ohio State
Al Golden - Was good at Temple but a disaster at Miami. Currently TE coach for the Lions

Any other names I'm forgetting?

Reaction Score

T.J. Weist - Still OC at USF, who put up HUGE numbers this year. Was passed over for the HC job in favor of Charlie Strong
P.J. Fleck - One of the hotter small-school coaching names out there after turning Western Michigan around. Have to think he's waiting for a B1G job tho
Randy Edsall - We all have to admit that 1) it might be Burton who wrote a check to get rid of Diaco, and 2) that could mean Randy's return
Al Golden - Was good at Temple but a disaster at Miami. Currently TE coach for the Lions

I think we are overlooking the head coach at James Madison University... Mike Houston. Great coach, offense puts up big points and his players are the same caliber as Uconn athletes.

Reaction Score

Other than Fleck that list doesn't excite me.

Reaction Score

Bobby Wilder head coach Old Dominion

Reaction Score
Rhett Lashlee - OC at Auburn who's considered an up-and-comer. Just 33-years-old. Obvious Benedict ties.

Made 600k last year. Reduction in HC salary would help with Discos buyout.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Please god not the last 3.

Reaction Score
Zero shot at Fleck.

Also tweeted by (Nathan?) is Moorheads replacement at Fordham Andrew Breiner. Was grad assistant at UConn under Joe while he was here and became Passing Game coordinator at Fordham under Joe.

Orlando would be interesting. I'm not interested in Weist, no P associations please. Schiano....Eh. RE, Golden, other retreads - no.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So when I posted "Celebration" to start this thread, I left my computer playing Kool and the Gang. It is perfect background music for this thread. Up temp and optimistic. Listening to Boogie Nights right now.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69