Joe Lunardi now has us as one of the last four in | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Joe Lunardi now has us as one of the last four in

Reaction Score
We win the last 3 games we are a lock. Guaranteed. Not even an issue and I can’t believe anyone is making it an issue. 11-6 in the BE with Bouk out for 8 of those games is beyond reproach or speculation. People need to chill.

Nothing is guaranteed. There is a huge gap amongst the bracketologists. We are as high as an 9 in some and first four out in others.

Reaction Score
If we lose out to Duke in making the field, I will drown myself in hot sauce and puke on Coach K.
If one team is out and one is in, we aren't winning that battle. We will lose the flip to UNC too. That is why these games are still must-win games. MAYBE they can afford to lose at Seton Hall but they will then have to win at least two in the Big East tournament. Hell, if Kentucky goes 6-1 the rest of the way, they will be in ahead of us.

"Meet the Committee​

Kevin White​

Division I Men’s Basketball Committee chair and director of athletics at Duke University​

Other Committee Members Include:​

• Mitch Barnhart, director of athletics, University of Kentucky"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The team obviously has potential but it has to avoid it's periodic lapses where it plays like garbage. Like the 17 minutes of the first half against Georgetown.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I've thought for some time now that it's too early to be talking about this, but in this crazy season here we are knocking on March's door. I would be thrilled with an NCAA birth, whatever the seed might be.

Reaction Score
A bad foul call against Xavier taking out Jones and the game has changed. Xavier only up 4 with under 4 to go.

Reaction Score
A bad foul call against Xavier taking out Jones and the game has changed. Xavier only up 4 with under 4 to go.
I can't decide what a better outcome for us is. On one side, we want Xavier knocked off the bubble and to lose, but on the flip side, if they win, we most likely retain a Q1 win against them, and you would think the big east is closer to a lock for 4 teams, and maybe even 5 to get in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Xavier winning is fine. We should still be ahead of them and may help our metrics. Big East should be a 5 bid league imo.

Bubble teams like VCU and Boise St losing today help the BE as well.

Reaction Score
I can't decide what a better outcome for us is. On one side, we want Xavier knocked off the bubble and to lose, but on the flip side, if they win, we most likely retain a Q1 win against them, and you would think the big east is closer to a lock for 4 teams, and maybe even 5 to get in the tournament.
Yeah, It does keep us a quad 1 win and I think the Big East gets in five which we should be fine. Xavier is the only big east team we beat with a winning record. LOL!

Reaction Score
I’ve been looking through all the updated bracketologys this morning, and all the ones that are updated through today seem to have us between an 8-10 seed, with a couple 11s sprinkled in there. We are in a good spot and can certainly play our way up to a 6-7 seed if we take care of business these next 2 and get to the championship game in the conf tourney.

Reaction Score
I’ve been looking through all the updated bracketologys this morning, and all the ones that are updated through today seem to have us between an 8-10 seed, with a couple 11s sprinkled in there. We are in a good spot and can certainly play our way up to a 6-7 seed if we take care of business these next 2 and get to the championship game in the conf tourney.
There's a good web site that does all that work for you.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If you are resuscitated did you drown?

If you see someone out in the ocean and they're calling for help and struggling to stay above water, you wouldn't say "Somebody help, they're in danger of drowning!" You would just say they're drowning.

Reaction Score
If you see someone out in the ocean and they're calling for help and struggling to stay above water, you wouldn't say "Somebody help, they're in danger of drowning!" You would just say they're drowning.
This is not arguable. If you didn't die, you didn't drown.
1614609389951.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom