Job posting (no joke, guys) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Job posting (no joke, guys)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm guessing neither you nor @arch have iPhones. FaceTime is Apple's built-in video and audio calling app for Apple iPhones. So you can see someone while you talk to them. Kind of like Zoom calls but on an iPhone (and I think you're limited to how many people can join at a time). It's perfect if you want to talk to your son/daughter at college or if you want to talk to your grandchildren who don't live near you. Better than just talking on the phone.

Lately I feel like the tech coordinator for senior citizens. ?
Lol, it was a joke Hooper, but thanks...

Reaction Score
84 degrees. You had me sold at 84 degrees. I literally can work anywhere.
Why am i in the northeast?
Be careful where you step and watch out for the black widows, brown recluse, gators, crocs, scorpions, sharks, rattlesnakes, pigmy rattlesnakes, anacondas.....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Be careful where you step and watch out for the black widows, brown recluse, gators, crocs, scorpions, sharks, rattlesnakes, pigmy rattlesnakes, anacondas.....
I’ve been here 2 1/2 years and the only place I’ve seen an alligator is at Gator World. I’ve gone looking for them, too. Never seen any of the others here, either.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Where would one live in Florida to work for this employer?
Depends on which branch you work for Tampa or Ft Lauderdale. One of our jobs is in the Disney area, too, the centrifuge operator job

Reaction Score
I’ve been here 2 1/2 years and the only place I’ve seen an alligator is at Gator World. I’ve gone looking for them, too. Never seen any of the others here, either.
I saw all of them except for anacondas in the Hernando area.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

That is pretty wild about the Gators. I won't go in any fresh water unless it's cool, spring fed water.

I have definitely seen them on rivers and in most golf courses up in the Panhandle.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I interviewed for a job last week. Was called back for a meeting with a mayor and attorney this coming week. If things don't work I'll settle for shoveling fecal matter from marshlands.

Stay tuned.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom