Job posting (no joke, guys) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Job posting (no joke, guys)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The repetition of a word or sound for emphasis is a time honored tradition. It is an old rhetorical trick called epizeuxis. You are in fine company there, Nan.
Wait, isn't that the Greek guy who had the hots for his mom? I think his friends used to call him Rex though.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Wait, isn't that the Greek guy who had the hots for his mom? I think his friends used to call him Rex though.
No, wrong guy for sure. It is a very "complex" issue. I suggest you start first looking into Chapman's Homer. Do not start with Pythagoras as he is far too square.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No, wrong guy for sure. It is a very "complex" issue. I suggest you start first looking into Chapman's Homer. Do not start with Pythagoras as he is far too square.
Wait when did Chapman get a homer? I think of him as more of a hit for average kind of a guy.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Timing is everything - I ran hazardous waste collection programs for close to 25 years but retired last summer. Otherwise I would have been at least casually interested.

But, a friend of mine in the field was looking for a job last time we spoke so perhaps this is a good lead for her.

Thanks for posting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom