Jim Fuller update on A'ja Wilson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller update on A'ja Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"why you keep asking me that... you want to contribute a few payments for me, it is the hoilday season!

and if I did?

and if UConn did play last night... this would be going on, weak excuse... I know you can do better than that."

I asked because you said there were no Uconn posts. How would you know that without reading it. Are you seriously just going by thread names? Weak.

If you did? He'll, it's your money. I'd just laugh at you.

UConn playing last night has nothing to do with Tennessee conversations here. It has everything to do with what they talk about on the Summitt. You said there were no Uconn posts. Of course not, Uconn hasn't played in a week. Not a weak excuse,but a week excuse.
"why you keep asking me that... you want to contribute a few payments for me, it is the hoilday season!

and if I did?

and if UConn did play last night... this would be going on, weak excuse... I know you can do better than that."

I asked because you said there were no Uconn posts. How would you know that without reading it. Are you seriously just going by thread names? Weak.

If you did? He'll, it's your money. I'd just laugh at you.

UConn playing last night has nothing to do with Tennessee conversations here. It has everything to do with what they talk about on the Summitt. You said there were no Uconn posts. Of course not, Uconn hasn't played in a week. Not a weak excuse,but a week excuse.

Well DaddyChoc, is that you or not about halfway down the page ?
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-lady-vols/210713-game-thread-lady-vols-vs-texas-3.html
Just what side of the fence are you on with the "let's not lower OUR standards" comment ?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
buddy that is not the LV site we are talking about... now knock it off smh lol

did you pay to read that?

(feeling creeped out since that cyber bet :confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom