OT: - Jet lag help | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Jet lag help

Reaction Score
Thanks for all your help and humor. After 10 hours out and 20k steps later today I think I'm set up for the rest of the trip!

The key is keep moving. Walking forward almost cancelled out the loopy effect of a layover so I was actually most mellow and happy walking while sitting for meals felt weird.

But man, Oslo is a gorgeous city! Maybe because my wife is half Norwegian, but the women here are incredible.

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
3:32 am - we’re about halfway to London.

Entire cabin is asleep - I am awake and pondering a crime spree.

Stewardess came by and asked if I wanted a drink - she brought back a full solo cup full of bourbon. They are heavily invested in sedating the passengers for peace and quiet. It’s not gonna work.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all your help and humor. After 10 hours out and 20k steps later today I think I'm set up for the rest of the trip!

The key is keep moving. Walking forward almost cancelled out the loopy effect of a layover so I was actually most mellow and happy walking while sitting for meals felt weird.

But man, Oslo is a gorgeous city! Maybe because my wife is half Norwegian, but the women here are incredible.
I love Norway, not so much the cost of living.

Reaction Score
Great first three days but my wife and I have been useless today, stomach issues...I’m blaming yesterdays sushi dinner. Anyone else experience jet lag stomach stuff this late in the trip? Or likely something we picked up. Don’t feel like doing much today.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Great first three days but my wife and I have been useless today, stomach issues...I’m blaming yesterdays sushi dinner. Anyone else experience jet lag stomach stuff this late in the trip? Or likely something we picked up. Don’t feel like doing much today.

Another travel hack I learned after a week long bought with the Hershey squirts while in Israel- Immodium AD. Don't leave home without it.
Similar to Montezuma's revenge, your stomach isn't ready for food prepared from different areas of the world and it will act accordingly.

Reaction Score
your stomach isn't ready for food prepared from different areas of the world and it will act accordingly.
He is in Norway, doesn't really apply, food is better quality with less (artificial) chemicals. I've never had much of an issue with food abroad, be it Asia, M. East, Latin America or Africa or especially Europe. My biggest issue tends to be returning stateside, as far as stomache issues, at least me personally...(unless it is my mothers home cooking as she has gone basically all locally grown organic).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom