JESUS | The Boneyard

JESUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He absolutely crushed those two homers to the opposite field. Especially the second one, it was long gone.

Reaction Score
He absolutely crushed those two homers to the opposite field. Especially the second one, it was long gone.
The second one wasn't even a strike...down and away. Impossible to hit. See ya!

Reaction Score
Yankees' next Chamberlain.

Hensley "Bam Bam" Meulens would have been a better one (Or Jackson Melian or Kevin Mass). Are Red Sox fans mad the Yanks just got better?

Reaction Score
looks like the real deal. the sox gave up more than a couple players of similar caliber to get adrien gonzalez who has been at least as good as advertised, and arguably better. thats what the farm system is for, make the team better. it doesn't always have to come through young players joining the team from the minors.

Reaction Score
You get cranky when your team is down 3 in the loss column.

And Yankees fans should note that you don't bank the future of the kid on one game - see former criticism of Red Sox prospects...

Reaction Score
And Yankees fans should note that you don't bank the future of the kid on one game - see former criticism of Red Sox prospects...

Which of the last few prospects that the Red Sox called up were #3 overall in most prospect ratings? He has been the youngest player in the league at every level (except this season at triple AAA when he turned 21) and has not stopped hitting. If the Sox brought up a player whose hitting ability was compared to Manny and Piazza, I would be upset too.

Reaction Score
Which of the last few prospects that the Red Sox called up were #3 overall in most prospect ratings? He has been the youngest player in the league at every level (except this season at triple AAA when he turned 21) and has not stopped hitting. If the Sox brought up a player whose hitting ability was compared to Manny and Piazza, I would be upset too.

FWIW, Lars Anderson was #17 in 2009.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Awful thin skin there NHUConnfan. This wasn't about your Red Sox, but nice you have to make everything about them in every baseball thread. Some of us don't care, just an fyi

Great game by Montero. Now let's see what he does the rest of the year.

Reaction Score

Red Sox FAN should note the "long way to go" as a look at 1 game in a young career................me thinks NHU had a rough weekend!!:)

Reaction Score
i read somewhere overnight that the last guy to hit 2 HR in a game at age 21 was... manny ramirez

Reaction Score
Awful thin skin there NHUConnfan. This wasn't about your Red Sox, but nice you have to make everything about them in every baseball thread. Some of us don't care, just an fyi

Great game by Montero. Now let's see what he does the rest of the year.

Oh really? You're going to criticize me for that? You're one of the biggest hypocrites I know - goes for the rest of you too.

Reaction Score
Red Sox FAN should note the "long way to go" as a look at 1 game in a young career................me thinks NHU had a rough weekend!!:)

Me, nah. I'm in Portland, Oregon relaxing, eating delicious food, and lounging not on my dime. I'm having a very good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom