2026 Recruiting: - Jerzy Robinson | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Jerzy Robinson

Reaction Score
2026: Jerzy Robinson | Offered | 6-0 | Guard | 1 #1 | 1 #2 | 1 #3 | WBB Blog | ESPN | maxpreps.com: Bio | usab.com: Bio | usatodayhss.com | youtube.com | News, Images and Videos | The Boneyard | 2023 U16: Stats: Awards | 2024 U17WC: Stats | Highlight3 | Highlight4 | Highlight5 |

Jerzy Robinson (USA: 2024 U17 World Cup: through 2 games):
  • Minutes: 15.3 (8th)
  • Efficiency: 14.5 (2nd)
  • Rebounds: 5.5 (5th)
  • Assists: 1.0 (Tie 5th)
  • Steals: 2.0 (Tie 1st)
  • Blocks: 0.0 (Tie 8th)
  • Turnovers: 0.0 (Tie 11th)
  • 2 Pt %: 57.1% (Tie 4th)
  • 3 Pt %: 12.5% (8th)
  • FT %: 71.4% (5th)
  • FGA: 11.0 (2nd)
Jerzy Robinson (USA: 2023 U16 Americas: through 6 games): MVP
  • Minutes: 21.9
  • Efficiency: 20.8
  • Rebounds: 10.2
  • Assists: 2.0
  • Steals: 2.0
  • Blocks: 0.2
  • Turnovers: 1.5
  • 2 Pt %: 46.6%
  • 3 Pt %: 23.1%
  • FT %: 79.4%
  • FGA: 14.3

Reaction Score
Former Desert Vista, Az player.....as a freshman lead the team to the state title before decamping to SoCal and the big time

Reaction Score
I watched a video replay of a game against Kennedy Smith and Sierra Canyon, which is pretty high level competition, maybe as close to D1 level competition as you'll find in HS. She looks really strong and has the sort of confidence the rest of her team relies on even though she's just a sophomore. Her handles are not perfect, but she's the one they mainly relied on to break the press, and she largely succeeded. She's strong enough to bull her way into the lane and get her shot off. She rebounds well and passes well. She can switch to defend taller players. Most of all, she keeps her head in difficult moments. Her perimeter shooting was not impressive in this game, but her midrange pull-up was solid. If this is where she is as a sophomore, she should be tremendous in two years. Reminds me a bit of Cotie McMahon.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watched a video replay of a game against Kennedy Smith and Sierra Canyon, which is pretty high level competition, maybe as close to D1 level competition as you'll find in HS. She looks really strong and has the sort of confidence the rest of her team relies on even though she's just a sophomore. Her handles are not perfect, but she's the one they mainly relied on to break the press, and she largely succeeded. She's strong enough to bull her way into the lane and get her shot off. She rebounds well and passes well. She can switch to defend taller players. Most of all, she keeps her head in difficult moments. Her perimeter shooting was not impressive in this game, but her midrange pull-up was solid. If this is where she is as a sophomore, she should be tremendous in two years. Reminds me a bit of Cotie McMahon.

Does Jerzy play at all like Maya?

Reaction Score
Does Jerzy play at all like Maya?
I don’t remember how Maya played when she first got to Storrs. And film of HS games was really hard to come by in those days. Jerzy is not as quick as Maya was, but she’s big and strong and plays with a lot of confidence. She often initiates the offense for Sierra Canyon. She has nice shooting form and is money in the midrange. But she seems to miss a lot layups. She follows them (which isn’t surprising at her size) and often gets fouled on the putback. What really stands out for me is her confidence, how easily she takes up the mantel of leadership as a sophomore. The layups will come with time, but that confidence is simply who she is.

Reaction Score
I just watched Sierra Canyon play Ontario Christian HS which pitted Jerzy against Kaleena. For most of the game, Jerzy was assigned to guard Kaleena, and she did pretty well given the speed difference. It’s clear that Kaleena is a gunslinger, or maybe a water bug, and she has an eye for the dazzling pass as much as for the logo 3. Compared to her Jerzy seems steady and reliable, but not at all flashy. Rebounding, passing, getting the needed bucket. She’s who you can build a team around, but Kaleena would be the sports car you’d also like to have in the backcourt.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don’t remember how Maya played when she first got to Storrs. And film of HS games was really hard to come by in those days. Jerzy is not as quick as Maya was, but she’s big and strong and plays with a lot of confidence. She often initiates the offense for Sierra Canyon. She has nice shooting form and is money in the midrange. But she seems to miss a lot layups. She follows them (which isn’t surprising at her size) and often gets fouled on the putback. What really stands out for me is her confidence, how easily she takes up the mantel of leadership as a sophomore. The layups will come with time, but that confidence is simply who she is.

Freshman highlights of Maya:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom