Jeremy Lamb's year summed up in one play | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb's year summed up in one play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, how fitting. Just a dud in every sense of the word.

He is the worst of Rudy Gay and the worst of Jerome Dyson all in one package.

All the talent in the world but just no competitiveness at all.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
You're on top of the leaderboard right now, but I can't promise you'll stay for long. There's a lot of garbage flowing in at the moment.

Status update in 20 minutes.

Reaction Score
Wow, how fitting. Just a dud in every sense of the word.

He is the worst of Rudy Gay and the worst of Jerome Dyson all in one package.

All the talent in the world but just no competitiveness at all.

True, but almost an insult to Gay and Dyson.

Reaction Score
this is a post...but what happened? I shut the TV off with a minute to go.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im not going to rip players, just not my thing. but i wasn't happy with how that last 5secs went 2night. no need for that last play.

Reaction Score
We dont win the title last yr without him - hes a good kid . Think your being a little harsh Lamb didnt have a bad year - he just wasnt an all-american. I wish him the best in the pros next year

Reaction Score
You're on top of the leaderboard right now, but I can't promise you'll stay for long. There's a lot of garbage flowing in at the moment.

Status update in 20 minutes.
Another solid post. Well done.

Reaction Score
Rudy Gay? Sure, he faded in and out of games.

But he wasn't actively detrimental to the team's success the way Dyson was. Not even close. You'll feel better tomorrow.

Reaction Score
just think he had nothing left to play for in college after having imediate success as a frosh

Reaction Score
dont agree with the OP, but what Jeremy did there stealing the ball and trying to windmill in the final seconds down 12 or whatever it was makes me embarrassed to be a UConn fan

Reaction Score
BS. Lamb is not at fault. No one is, actually. They just did not click together as a team. Credit to ISU. They played great and deserved the win.
ISU was on fire both on offense and defense. Also hit their free throws. Congrats to them.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He tried a windmill dunk with 2 seconds left on the clock down 15.

Reaction Score
I guess he'll go pro but he has no handle and he can't guard. He goes to the NBA know he becomes alot more like Dell Curry than Rip.

Reaction Score
I don't think you can compare Jeremy to Jerome at all.... Rudy maybe, but Jerome def not...

People want Jeremy to be something he's not- he's a shooting guard who needs to work off the ball, as he did last year. He needs a guy like kemba to be the man while he makes 3's and gets to the middle for his floater when they can't send 2 defenders his way...

Jeremy is a great player, but he doesn't have the mentality of a ben gordon or even a ray/rip....

some people are going a little nutso here trying to rip jeremy.... he missed a dunk at the end he shouldn't have taken... so what.... be more upset about the bad 3's shabazz and jeremy took when we were down by 6

Reaction Score
Lamb really needs another year to bulk up and tighten up his defense. Otherwise, I suspect he'll find himself in the NBA-D League.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Lamb is very good second choice on a team and why he did so well with Kemba last year.

This season was just one of those years. Inconsistent play plagued UConn though out the year.

Reaction Score
The kid has all the talent in the world and can you remember him taking over 1 game all season? Nova? maybe. Every night was the same like 16 pts on 4-11 shooting he shows flashes of brilliance then fades away.

Yeah I'm being harsh on him. But I'm being harsh because he has so much talent and does nothing with it (ala Rudy)

Reaction Score
boing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member