Jeremy Lamb | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Speaking of guys who got less playing time than they should have under Brooks, what is Thabeet doing this year? I know he opted to not return to the D-League but past that I don't know where/if he's playing.

Let's not go off the deepend, Thabeet couldn't play, his lack of playing time was warranted.

Reaction Score
Speaking of guys who got less playing time than they should have under Brooks, what is Thabeet doing this year? I know he opted to not return to the D-League but past that I don't know where/if he's playing.
Thabeet is not an NBA player, that's not Brooks fault.

Reaction Score
Keep Lamb in the 2nd unit, he will get more shots this way. Also his minutes will be higher than PJ because Cliff will have him finish games like last night. I like where he is, Hornets have had such a terrible second unit for years, now their 2nd unit is awesome.

Exactly if it aint broke don't fix it. You can make yourself a hell of a career being a 6th man nothing wrong with that. Cliff Robinson perhaps is the greatest 6th man ever, and Ben won the 6th man award as a rookie.

Reaction Score
I expect Lamb to be a starter but even if he still comes off the bench his playing time will increase, think they are just easing him in after injury.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Has 18 pts, 4 rbs 1 st and 1 to. 8/10 FG and 2/3 3pt in just 20 mins with 7 mins left in the 3rd vs Twolves. On fire.

Reaction Score
It didnt take JLamb long to blow up after getting out of Oklahoma. This is his first year in Charlotte...right?

Reaction Score
Let's just be honest, Jeremy doesn't have that natural "fire" in him that leads athletes to be truly great rather than just a good player.

To me, this move was 100% going to make Jeremy produce as well as he possibly can, simply due to the fact that papa Kemba is there to push him as hard as he can go

Jeremy should be paying Kemba 10% of his earnings, because his future success is all birthed from the motivation from him

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Let's just be honest, Jeremy doesn't have that natural "fire" in him that leads athletes to be truly great rather than just a good player.

To me, this move was 100% going to make Jeremy produce as well as he possibly can, simply due to the fact that papa Kemba is there to push him as hard as he can go

Jeremy should be paying Kemba 10% of his earnings, because his future success is all birthed from the motivation from him

I think you have to add the fact that he probably has close contact and advise from Papa Jordan as well.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

I remember people saying Drummond doesn't have a motor and that's why he'd never be a superstar in the league.
This may be the most asinine post I've seen on here in some time... and that's saying something.

Reaction Score

You're giving Kemba way too much credit here and you sound silly.

Reaction Score
Jeremy has always had the reputation of an athlete who puts in a lot of work. He can look disengaged defensively, but I don't buy that "he doesn't have the fire."

Rich Cho - "We love his work ethic. A high-character guy who can shoot the ball well and is versatile.”

Thunder beat writer - "Lamb regularly was one of the last players on the court after practices and shootarounds, spending time with assistant coaches and other young players working on everything from one-on-one skills to pick and rolls and perimeter shooting. He always seemed to be a willing participant and eager to learn."

Thunder forward Nick Collison — “I was impressed with him and his work ethic…It’s not easy, mentally, to come in every day when you know you’re not playing and do the work.”

Former Connecticut teammate Alex Oriakhi — “That’s a kid that is in the gym literally every day, working on his game. After games, he’s in the gym…He’s a good kid and he loves the game.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You're giving Kemba way too much credit here and you sound silly.
Love Jordan the basketball player, Jordan the owner & mentor doesn't have quite the track record. More known for breaking guys. Jeremy is doing well a few games in, but let's not start sucking each other's popsicles just yet.

Reaction Score
Love Jordan the basketball player, Jordan the owner & mentor doesn't have quite the track record. More known for breaking guys. Jeremy is doing well a few games in, but let's not start sucking each other's popsicles just yet.

I didn't say anything about Jordan, not sure why you're quoting me

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Every time they see Hornets highlights or a box score this season, Thunder fans gotta be sayin', "WTF , Billy? Why did we trade this guy? WTF, Scotty, why didn't you play this guy? "

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
BTW why isn't Lamb the starter yet in Charlotte? Haven't gotten a chance to catch one of their games, but Hariston can't ball and Lamb' stats/highlights are pretty impressive. @aceboon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom