Jeremy Lamb | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
JL is a very good player. He can grow into the best player in the nation, but I don't think it will be this year. He needs to stay at least 3 years. He needs to become stronger and improve his handle. He had a super night, but that was Columbia, those kids played their hearts out, but they are at best 1 and 2 star players out of 5 star rating.

There's really no way he stays for a third season. He's pretty much locked into at least a top 10 pick and he flirted with going out after last season. Sure, he can stand to improve certain facets of his game, but other than his physical strength (which is already greatly improved from last year), he's close to NBA ready right now.

Reaction Score
JL is a very good player. He can grow into the best player in the nation, but I don't think it will be this year. He needs to stay at least 3 years. He needs to become stronger and improve his handle. He had a super night, but that was Columbia, those kids played their hearts out, but they are at best 1 and 2 star players out of 5 star rating.
If you're expecting Jeremy Lamb to be back at Uconn next year, you're going to be very disappointed. I recommend coming to grips with it now.

Reaction Score

Have you not noticed his new and improved handle? He already improved in that area considerably and it is now one of his strenghts. Did you not see that move at the end of the 1st half against Columbia???

Reaction Score

I swear some of ya'll live in a bubble, how can anyone still question Lamb's handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom