Jeff Jacobs Conveying our sentiments... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs Conveying our sentiments...

Reaction Score
The only thing I take away from that article is Jacobs giving the finger to the Boneyard for trashing him, he doesn't give a hoot about UConn basketball and doesn't speak for the fans.

LOL - get over yourself. I didn't see The Boneyard mentioned once in that article. Nobody gives a crap about what gets said on this site - except the self-entitled whiners that bitch about every little thing that they think is wrong with the program.

Reaction Score
He has helped a great deal with recruiting in a short time. That was where I thought he would help the most. Also, I think he has improved team morale. It has not quite frankly manifested it to team play on the court. I know these are nuances to new fans but keep asking questions. Best Regards, Chief
So he's helped with recruiting and moral, which doesn't translate to the court, makes sense.

I think the moral issue (if there is one) has something to do with putting mid major level players in Uconn gear, but I guess it could be coming from Chillious.

Reaction Score
So he's helped with recruiting and moral, which doesn't translate to the court, makes sense.

I think the moral issue (if there is one) has something to do with putting mid major level players in Uconn gear, but I guess it could be coming from Chillious.
I'll add that if the coaches are taking recruiting advise from this blowhard underpants guy, they should be fired.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom