Jeff Goodman Mock 2016 Lottery Picks | The Boneyard

Jeff Goodman Mock 2016 Lottery Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting take. I disagree on a few of his selections , namely Ingram and zimmerman. seems a bit high for hamilton but If he shoots the ball better and continues to defend and pass at a high level i wouldn't be surprised. Dont abuse the pump fake d ham. I think last years critique of him being a gunner got into his head a bit, he would often pass up shots therein putting another teammate in a bad late clock position. Increased shooting efficiency would make his numbers eye popping. somethig like 17/7/5 2 steals. we will see though

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
NBA executive's take: "He's an enigma. I've been to games where I didn't even see or feel him. He sees the floor better than his brother ever did and played under control more than I thought he would. But multiple times I saw him be more than happy just to be out there."

I doubt many of us here who actually watched him play for more than a couple times would agree with this assessment. This seems like it was recycled from an old Stanley Robinson scouting report.

DHam has that indifferent demeanor on the court but the kid was always trying. I guess averaging 9.1 boards a game in the AAC happened because he got lucky and they fell in his lap rather than him being active

Reaction Score
He's obviously in love with the freshman class huh? God can we see some of these guys play first?

This is an awful list as acetone said the real laugher is Zimmerman who has zero chance to go early, never mind how he would leave the college ranks in the first place.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Stephen Zimmerman @ #4?
After the historic bust named Anthony Bennett, I can't see any NBA GM's reaching for Rice and UNLV's players anymore.

Reaction Score
He's obviously in love with the freshman class huh? God can we see some of these guys play first?

This is an awful list as acetone said the real laugher is Zimmerman who has zero chance to go early, never mind how he would leave the college ranks in the first place.

"acetone" was meant to me aceboon LOL - sorry ace this damn Mac has it's own mind.

Reaction Score
+1. Calhoun use to say a college player makes the most improved from his freshman year to his sophomore year. Let's hope this is true with DH.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Zimmerman won't even be Olynyk in the NBA. If a team takes him 4th, my heart goes out to their fans.

Also if I had the #1 pick I think I would be leaning Brown over Simmons, but obviously time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom