Jeff Anderson Appreciation Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jeff Anderson Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score
He was able to get away with it because he knows most referees are bad at their job.
This. Miller knew the rule perfectly well. I also agree with the take that he was using the delay as a stall to disrupt the momentum of UConn and the crowd. I don’t like Miller one iota but he’s a damn good coach- knows how the game is played (no pun intended).

Reaction Score
The worst part about the freemantle fiaso was freemantle and his punky grin. The 2nd worst, UConn should have been able to take advantage of freemantle fouling out.

I don't know, but I bet Anderson high steps to avoid tripping. Maybe sounds silly but when you're focused (allegedly) on watching the game it could happen.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
The worst part about the freemantle fiaso was freemantle and his punky grin. The 2nd worst, UConn should have been able to take advantage of freemantle fouling out.

I don't know, but I bet Anderson high steps to avoid tripping. Maybe sounds silly but when you're focused (allegedly) on watching the game it could happen.
I bet Anderson high steps to avoid tripping.
nah, he knows what bo don't know.
hit it!

he's the daddy of the mac daddy's.
act like yu know, rico. lol.

DCT

Reaction Score
You're omitting that he was successful in drawing Hurley into the ring to see if he could bait him to lose his composure.

To his credit, Danny had already been asking another ref, "Hey, can't we get on with the game;" then walked with an, "I know this is BS" grin when motioned to join; and he listened without escalating.

Danny beat Nova last year. Then Danny beat McDermott earlier this month. Now Miller's the
Pretty sure we did not beat X earlier this month

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Pretty sure we did not beat X earlier this month
You are correct.
With 2 victories over UConn in his first season as Xavier's coach in the Big East, Sean Miller has emerged as one of two Big East head coaches who Dan Hurley has not defeated yet in Big East play. Shaheen Holloway of Seton Hall is the other. Until Seton Hall plays UConn in CT, I do not consider him for nemesis status. After the Big East Tournament will probably the best time to revisit this topic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom