JC spends two minutes on WTIC thanking the Boneyard -The Real Husky fans! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

JC spends two minutes on WTIC thanking the Boneyard -The Real Husky fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I got one too. I was checking out the signature to see if it was real or an electronic signature. Tough to tell. A very nice gesture to send the letter.
Ha, same here. Turned it upside down to see if I could see an imprint. Still not sure, but happy to get it in any event. Very nice.

Reaction Score
You guys are funny. And generous.

I received the letter in my mail today as well. Glad people got them fine, and sorry for the delay. Largely my fault. Anyway, nice treat to see them get to you all.

If anyone has questions, problems, etc., just e-mail campaign@foundation.uconn.edu

Best wishes for happy holidays and a wonderful 2013.

- John, UCF

Reaction Score
Ha, same here. Turned it upside down to see if I could see an imprint. Still not sure, but happy to get it in any event. Very nice.

I just grabbed the mail from Monday and received the same letter...

By the way; the signature: It's real, and it's fantastic!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That was a classy letter. My wife and I often donate some cash here and there and tons of clothes for various pickups. This was the first thank you letter I can remember.

Reaction Score
Just got a letter from Coach Calhoun thanking me for contributing as part of The Boneyard. Thank you Jleves, Deepster, and Fishy for organizing this. This is such a pleasant surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom