Jay Wright Retiring? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jay Wright Retiring?

Reaction Score
Love it. Not because his retirement would strengthen our position. It would do the opposite. It would weaken the league and thus hurt us. I love it when work doesn't control someone's life. I don't like watching these coaches stick around until they are almost 80. I wish they had other things going on. Something else they want to do while they are on this planet. You only live once.
Honestly, Im a little bummed that Wright is leaving. That is a huge loss for the Big East and college basketball. It’s just surprising how sudden it is. I hope everything is OK with his health.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Nova and the league will be fine. Yes, it hurts to lose a HOF coach but they aren’t going to fall off a plateau. If anything, this means the league is going to be even more fun as it’s not going to be “Villanova and then everyone else”

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
he sees the writing on the wall. has done all he can do in a mid-major league that has no upside or future.

salute to you jay wright!

Reaction Score
Good for Jay that he is making this decision and it is not due to bad health. I am another that watches these coaches who can't possibly retire but have to keep trying to win another one. Boeheim is basically telling Cuse he is the one in control and he goes when he says he does. They really look pathetic as time goes by and they are heading to 70 yo or more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom