Jay Wright on Michael Kay | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jay Wright on Michael Kay

Reaction Score
Tuned in for the Yankee games which were rained out. It can swing good and bad but what choices are there?

I will turn to the kay show once maybe every 3 months to see if it has gotten any better....it only takes two words from anyone on that show to give it another 3 months.

Reaction Score
Too many laudatory Villanova and Wright posts.

Ok ... one big negative. How would you like to take 12 people to the Villanova graduation and they canceled it because of rain. Absolutely whiffed.

They are RE-constructing the DuPont Pavilion (obviously not called DuPont any longer). The town of Radnor made them build the new project on the EXACT same footprint as the old. Pavilion is the same age as Gampel. So ... they had no available indoor alternative. They’ve blown up the parking lot across the street for housing.

My relatives have given sizable donations. Their three children all went to Nova. The President was able to pull together a Mass for 4000 in San Antonio during FF. But the penultimate graduation day, they had nothing. No contingency. Just lots of angry people.

No pictures

pj

Reaction Score
So true, it was all part of the competition. Poor old Jim, I hope he surprises the doctors and gets better soon. He is in our prayers.

What's wrong with Jim?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What's wrong with Jim?

I think he was being facetious, because of all the negative recruiting about how sick he is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom