Jarnell Stokes, a 2012 PF has setup an official visit for UConn | The Boneyard

Jarnell Stokes, a 2012 PF has setup an official visit for UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I would sell most of you into slavery if it meant getting this kid.

THC

Reaction Score
I would sell most of you into slavery if it meant getting this kid.
You have your choice of Stokes or Bennett who do you take? I like Bennett a little more. Stokes is getting a ton of pressure to stay home and play for Memphis. For whatever reason he never went to Oak hill, just changed high schools in Memphis.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not back - I am someone else. I just registered his handle. The real guy would sell all of you into slavery whether we got the kid or not.

Honestly, I can't say that I have a preference for either kid....but if Bennett really has the range he's reputed to have, he could be a major league matchup problem. And adding him to a team like UConn that seems to be able to create matchup problems all over the court would really create some ugly issues for a defense.

On the flip side, it'd be nice to see UConn have a Pitt-style kid in Stokes.

Sign one of the two and I'm happy.

Reaction Score
You have your choice of Stokes or Bennett who do you take? I like Bennett a little more. Stokes is getting a ton of pressure to stay home and play for Memphis. For whatever reason he never went to Oak hill, just changed high schools in Memphis.

I would take who ever signed their name first. both are great talents, also hearing stokes is getting alot of pressure to stay close to home

Reaction Score
It seems the staff is trying to add another PF and SG to go along with Omar for next years class. Sign me up if we can get a combination of two of these recruits!

SG: Rodney Purvis or Archie Goodwin
PF: Jarnell Stokes or Anthony Bennet

Reaction Score
We are behind for Archie and Stokes. But with them on campus maybe Calhoun and Ollie can work a little magic.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
I'm not back - I am someone else. I just registered his handle. The real guy would sell all of you into slavery whether we got the kid or not.
This "Fishy" is one of the PC trolls from the other site. :p

Missed your wit while you were gone!

Reaction Score
It seems the staff is trying to add another PF and SG to go along with Omar for next years class. Sign me up if we can get a combination of two of these recruits!

SG: Rodney Purvis or Archie Goodwin
PF: Jarnell Stokes or Anthony Bennet

Agreed - seems the same way to me as well. Seems like we have a better shot at Bennett/Purvis. Watched Purvis in one of those AAU tournaments on TV this summer, and his game is definitely more of a combo guards game than a pure wing like Calhoun. Definitely think they can play together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom