Jaren Sina gets release from Northwestern | The Boneyard

Jaren Sina gets release from Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Another 5'10" guy who is listed at 6'1".......LOL.....only highlights but looks like a smallish 2G with shooting ability when open.........not sure about "4 star" but can't go by 2:24.......

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Reminds me a bit of Archidiacono from Nova, who tore us up this year. We could certainly use another combo 1-2, but it would also be great to have an extra schoolyard for next year. I trust KO on this.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
We can use another ball handler...

Reaction Score
Reminds me a bit of Archidiacono from Nova, who tore us up this year. We could certainly use another combo 1-2, but it would also be great to have an extra schoolyard for next year. I trust KO on this.
Congratulations on spelling Archidiacono. I cut and pasted it from your post.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't know beans about the kid, but ESPN has him with offers from Bama, Virginia, St. John's, Cincy, Butler, Miami and Memphis. Doesn't look like the worst player in the world...

Sina is a super skilled guard with a lethal jump shot. He has an effortless stroke that is virtually automatic when in rhythm from anywhere inside of 25 feet, is equally effective shooting off the catch or the dribble, and can also make tough contested shots late in the shot clock. He handles efficiently vs. pressure, has a terrific feel for the game, is a pinpoint passer, and has a tremendously high basketball I.Q. He can play either guard position, has good poise with the ball in his hands, and is very crafty using shot fakes and jab steps to create space for himself on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind him. Has legit offers, even better programs sniffing around who have not offered. Let him battle it out with Samuel for being the first guard off the bench, competition is always good. Plus in this era of APR bans he seems to be a smart kid which would be beneficial.

Reaction Score
I wonder if he'll be able to get his shot off. If he's wide open, take it! Otherwise...

Reaction Score
Assuming Bazz comes back, we would have Bazz Boat and Samuel. That's plenty of depth at PG. Also I have seen him play and he's not that good. He would be ok but I rather save the scholarship and focus on 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom