Jana in final stages of rehab | The Boneyard

Jana in final stages of rehab

Reaction Score
Jana is in Egypt and just posted this on her story. Final stages of rehab - 6 months before the season starts is amazing.
9D3B483B-F73D-4014-A89A-D308F85F191A.jpeg
2F4FC952-AF0D-424A-837C-01C1FC0E212D.jpeg

Reaction Score
I wonder if this is to get clearance to play during the summer session which starts in a couple of weeks? Or would she still be limited just to be on the safe side like Paige was last summer?

Reaction Score
She is going to be such a force.....can't wait.
Ever since I saw her video playing BB for Egypt's national team in the FIFA games, I have been saying JANA will start the season on opening day. JANA was a beast on rebounds and scored with lay-ups, mid-court shots and the CAPPER, she scored with 3's., She knows BB and can defend as well. Being so big, she moves vert well on the court and from the FIFa games video, was not intimidated and pushed around. I am drooling in anticipation of JANA playing for UCONN. With the team roster we now have, UCONN will be ALL other teams problem. We have the two essentials for a perfect season, Scoring and Defense. GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
What role...if any...do the Paris Olympics have in this? Did Egypt qualify? Does she have participation in Paris
as a priority? If our medical staff does not clear her for action and the Egypt medical staff does...what will she do?

Can't wait to see her come out 24-25 season. Her skills and her personality just shine...stay healthy.

Reaction Score
What role...if any...do the Paris Olympics have in this? Did Egypt qualify? Does she have participation in Paris
as a priority? If our medical staff does not clear her for action and the Egypt medical staff does...what will she do?

Can't wait to see her come out 24-25 season. Her skills and her personality just shine...stay healthy.

Egypt did not qualify. Didn't come close - eliminated last July.

Reaction Score
Her clearance has to come from our team trainers and medical personnel, not from elsewhere. Been waiting for it seems like forever to see her be big on the Husky home court.
Of course, no one said that she’s cleared. But she’s in the final stages of her rehab. Which can be 2/3 months left. Just like Paige went to LA a lot to have rehab with off campus doctors, Jana’s doing the same thing. At least she’s not at home (Egypt) sitting around. She’s still working. I’m sure the coaches will rest her during the summer but she did start practicing and warming up with the team at the end of the season. So she’s close which is always a nice sight to see.

Reaction Score
Seeing her land on one leg, it's likely she is cleared for limited basketball activities. So she can work on her game and that's great news.

Reaction Score
No need to rush on her rehab. I believe she will be cleared and ready for the fall.

She is going to surprise a lot of people. She will be ready.
She definitely can’t afford to injure herself this year. We have no one to replace her. But when she is ready, I can’t wait to see her too.

Reaction Score
I wonder if this is to get clearance to play during the summer session which starts in a couple of weeks? Or would she still be limited just to be on the safe side like Paige was last summer?
The recovery time for me was way shorter for the Achilles than it was for a knee. The other thing that was interesting was mentally the Achilles injury didn't have the same level of fear of a repeat of the injury that the knee had, at least for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom