Jana El Alfy to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jana El Alfy to UConn

Reaction Score
Jana is #8 in white. She had 34 points and 10 rebounds in this game.

Thanks for posting. Very entertaining and a few giggles in there. For 6-4, JEA definitely has some athleticism and offensive potential. However I suspect she's going to have a very interesting transition to the speed, intensity, and conditioning of the UConn program since she's not really acquainted with defense or sprinting yet. Seems like a fun, social kid so it'll be interesting to watch her development.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Very entertaining and a few giggles in there. For 6-4, JEA definitely has some athleticism and offensive potential. However I suspect she's going to have a very interesting transition to the speed, intensity, and conditioning of the UConn program since she's not really acquainted with defense or sprinting yet. Seems like a fun, social kid so it'll be interesting to watch her development.
Yeah. She's nice though, and a year of D1 play, some elite conditioning, while refining her box out game will work wonders. But yeah, some players never adjust to the pace of elite play.

Reaction Score
yes, she definitely needs to work on her strength and conditioning to be effective as a freshman.........labored a bit out there in that game although she did play a ton of minutes....

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
WOW WOW WOW The Future is Bright. UConn has a great roster now....next season I dont see how we loose a game so long as we're healthy. Next season we just may have 5 AA's and POY and FOY (freshman of the year).

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I think a French player would be quite fashionable...........;)

Ask and ye shall receive!
1668042171658.png

Reaction Score
Ask and ye shall receive!
View attachment 80504
For some reason I was thinking she was from Spain..........technically she was born in Mexico according to her bio.........

Lopez-Sénéchal, a native of Mexico who grew up in Grenoble, France, averaged 16.1 points and 4.7 rebounds in four seasons at Fairfield, finishing with 1,598 career points and 470 boards.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
For some reason I was thinking she was from Spain..........technically she was born in Mexico according to her bio.........

Lopez-Sénéchal, a native of Mexico who grew up in Grenoble, France, averaged 16.1 points and 4.7 rebounds in four seasons at Fairfield, finishing with 1,598 career points and 470 boards.

At Fairfield, Lou was known as “Chica.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see our revised 4 yr player matrix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom