James Harden | Page 3 | The Boneyard

James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Harden is top 5 in pure skill and production. But he's like westbrook--a team with him isn't a championship contender bc of play style.

Have to put Lebron, Curry, Durant, Kawhi ahead of him bc of that IMO. Jury is still out on Giannis and Davis.
They would’ve won the title last year if CP3 didn’t get injured.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Think in no
particular order I've got Lebron, Curry, AD, Durant, Giannis and Kawhi ahead of him.

I just said tonight that I think curry is getting underrated at this point.

Reaction Score
I just said tonight that I think curry is getting underrated at this point.
It does seem like he isn't being talked about quite as much, he's been awesome this season.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm a few years too young for a real person comparison but seems like he is modern day Pistol Pete. You have zero percent chance of winning playing team ball, you will win some if you put the ball in his hands every play and let him score or dish to the open defender.

Reaction Score
James Harden is the poster child for why I can’t tolerate watching the NBA.

Not his fault. The NBA years ago decided to change how to market itself. And they decided that the best way to attract fans in this age of social media is to create stars and promote them instead of teams. Simpler. Easier. Get rid of defense, ignore travels, call fouls only when/if a star needs points.

And it’s worked. And now we have a league where fans come out to see the star who’s come to town, not their own team.

One tiny step above the WWE, for now.

Reaction Score
Well, that is one enormous leap and assumption.

You never know what would have happened, but they were at least even money to win one of two games against Golden State with Chris Paul in the lineup. They certainly would have run rings around Cleveland in the finals. I sometimes don't think people really realize what Harden is doing right now. There is no team in the league that has been hit by injury as Houston has been, and Harden is carrying them. If they go into the playoffs with a healthy group of Harden, Paul, Capela and Eric Gordon, they will have as good of a lineup as anyone other than the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom