James Bouknight Declares for NBA Draft | Page 6 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight Declares for NBA Draft

Reaction Score
Imagine taking an emotional and vulnerable moment, when he was crying with his teammates, that someone decided to share publicly and trying to flip it to make you seem relevant or legitimate.

Great day for James! It’s all there for him, and I couldn’t be happier for him.

Reaction Score
No offense but making

Im not sure I am buying that he made Uconn rellabant again! A 7 seed and first round loss is a huge turnaround?Uconn is no blueblood in men’s basketball! I guess Duke and Kentucky will be happy with making the big dance next year!

Are you kidding me? He was playing great until that unfortunate injury which was not his fault, he was just playing hard to get the ball and the injury happened. We were in a bind and lost quite a few games until he came back to right the ship. To say he didn't make us "rellabant" again is just plain preposterous. go forward young man James and succeed in your dream, we are pulling for you.

Reaction Score
Ummmmmm. How did you enjoy watching Bouk more than Kemba or Shabazz? That’s kinda strange.
Absolutely, in terms of athleticism and highlight type plays, the Bouk show was on another level.

Kemba was simply great, but nowhere near as athletic. Shabazz was incredibly clutch, but also nowhere near as athletic as Bouk.

Due to his size and athleticism, Bouk simply does things that Kemba or Bazz never could. Those guys were fantastic leaders and players but I think Bouk is more naturally gifted. Think of the season he would have had if he hadn't got injured.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So Bouk was basically Jalen’s replacement right? Remember the biggest knock on Jalen was that he always avoided contact. Bouknight was pretty much the polar opposite where he took too much contact. He had no conscious out there he was like a slot receiver repeatedly going over the middle against a cover 2. Great competitor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I changed “He” to “Bouknight”. I hope it’s clear to all now.

This was your post: He’s smart - might as well be supportive and use the recruiting narrative - “2 Years 2 The League 4 U 2”

What you were saying was that Bouknight might as well be supportive of Bouknight and use the recruiting narrative "2 Years 2 The League 4 U 2" in his recruiting job that he doesn't have?

C'mon bud. You were talking about Hurley. I think the smart money is on Dan Hurley genuinely being happy for the kid. Which is what I said in response to your post. I hope it's clear to all now.

Reaction Score
Imagine taking an emotional and vulnerable moment, when he was crying with his teammates, that someone decided to share publicly and trying to flip it to make you seem relevant or legitimate.

Great day for James! It’s all there for him, and I couldn’t be happier for him.
You realize, James was the one who decided to publicly share that moment first, not Chief. I kept it private until James put it in the newspaper. So the whole underlying assumption of your post is illegitimate.
CE47A6AC-90EF-4E97-8A8E-7DA94CEEDAAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Man hope he doesn’t get too lonely with all those 19-23 year olds in the NBA
So you know more than two guys who played in The League and experienced it first hand. Sure thing.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
He should be remembered as the kid who came to campus, stole a car, ran from police, and got off with a light hand slap. As far as basketball; really didn't accomplish much for the TEAM. Don't let the Gampel doors.....

No offense but making

Im not sure I am buying that he made Uconn rellabant again! A 7 seed and first round loss is a huge turnaround?Uconn is no blueblood in men’s basketball! I guess Duke and Kentucky will be happy with making the big dance next year!

Please let the double swinging door bounce both of you clowns. Maybe it will help scramble what's between your ears so you can return to thinking properly. Giving you credit here that you once did.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Absolutely, in terms of athleticism and highlight type plays, the Bouk show was on another level.

Kemba was simply great, but nowhere near as athletic. Shabazz was incredibly clutch, but also nowhere near as athletic as Bouk.

Due to his size and athleticism, Bouk simply does things that Kemba or Bazz never could. Those guys were fantastic leaders and players but I think Bouk is more naturally gifted. Think of the season he would have had if he hadn't got injured.
I understand what you’re saying. Winning team basketball at Uconn is what I tend to remember. Bouknight wasn’t a part of much of that. I do wish him well in the nba.

Reaction Score
I understand what you’re saying. Winning team basketball at Uconn is what I tend to remember.
Thanks for sharing, archetypical lost old guy.

The Women’s forum is down one from here. I think that’s more your scene

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom