James Akinjo Leaving Georgetown | Page 16 | The Boneyard

James Akinjo Leaving Georgetown

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Purely conjecture but I’d imagine Ewing said something along the lines of good thing your mom is dead she doesn’t have to watch you suck. Which is awful.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Purely conjecture but I’d imagine Ewing said something along the lines of good thing your mom is dead she doesn’t have to watch you suck. Which is awful.
Why even type out something like this????????????????
You say it's awful but why even go there

Reaction Score
Jeez no Akinjo and Mac Mcclung TOOK OVER. In their 7 point win over OKST, MAC drops 33 on 12/21 shooting and 4/8 from 3.

Reaction Score
Keep an eye on Brycen Goodine for Syracuse. Sounds like he’s gonna transfer sometime after exams and UConn has already inquired about him, along with PC and URI. Ollie and Killings were on him pretty hard and

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Keep an eye on Brycen Goodine for Syracuse. Sounds like he’s gonna transfer sometime after exams and UConn has already inquired about him, along with PC and URI. Ollie and Killings were on him pretty hard before he committed to Cuse.
Can he play? Nobody.really stood out when I watched them.

Reaction Score
Keep an eye on Brycen Goodine for Syracuse. Sounds like he’s gonna transfer sometime after exams and UConn has already inquired about him, along with PC and URI. Ollie and Killings were on him pretty hard before he committed to Cuse.
Were we in on him? He committed to Syracuse very early, you sure you aren't mixing him up with Jalen Carey. I'd be shocked if Carey doesn't transfer.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Akinjo is looking at Gonzaga? I can't think of a worse fit for his game.

Reaction Score
I am thoroughly confused. What exactly is the point of this post

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Myron Gardner and Galen ALexander played. Just wow.

Post Game: Ewing instead spoke about the players who took the floor and lavished praise on [Terrell] Allen, who transferred in from Central Florida. “He got extended minutes tonight, so he was able to produce,” Ewing said. “When he made mistakes, he didn’t have to be looking over his shoulder that somebody else, that [Akinjo] was coming back in. He played his best game as a whole...”

This is such a strange quote to me. Does this mean Allen was playing scared before, or that he feared Ewing's quick hook? Either way, this is on the coach not the player if that's the mindset.

Reactions: pj

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Akinjo is looking at Gonzaga? I can't think of a worse fit for his game.

No idea about their schollie situation, but wouldn't be shocked if Hopkins kicked the tires.

Reaction Score
He was Big East Freshman of the Year, and was playing over 30 minutes per game this season. Something is up that caused this abrupt departure.
Sounds like trouble. We do not need that.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Jeez no Akinjo and Mac Mcclung TOOK OVER. In their 7 point win over OKST, MAC drops 33 on 12/21 shooting and 4/8 from 3.
Still kinda (not) mad this isn’t the YouTube dunk wiz we went after.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom