Jamar Summers | The Boneyard

Jamar Summers

Reaction Score
Randy just told him to get off his field and go to the lockerroom. REstorred
RE did the right thing. JS threw the ball at an opponent after JS interception. RE came back to him after replay on big screen, and pointed JS in the right direction-off the field. At that moment, RE represented UConn Nation much better than JS, and certainly showed better leadership.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Summers was still in the locker room when the game finally ended.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I wonder if Summers was still in the locker room when the game finally ended.
I hope not ! Uber may have been available lol

Reaction Score
So a serious question. He was amazing a few years ago. Is he hurt? He's a shell of his former self

Reaction Score
So a serious question. He was amazing a few years ago. Is he hurt? He's a shell of his former self
Zero basic cover skills. Doesn't turn and look for the ball. Rarely in position to make a play. Poor tackling.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
What even happened to get him kicked off the field? I left shortly after the 3rd began. I'm close to being done. This program is a joke. No heart from players.

Reaction Score
What even happened to get him kicked off the field? I left shortly after the 3rd began. I'm close to being done. This program is a joke. No heart from players.

Picked off the ball while we were down 33. Proceeded to fire the ball into the back of the Mizzou receiver.

Reaction Score

Funny you say that. I sit 5 rows behind the defense's bench, and LB Coach Wholly all game repeated "heart! heart! heart!" to the LBers.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

He picked off a pass and chucked the ball at the receiver getting a taunting penalty.

I predicted Edsall would kill him on the sidelines - he got off easy.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Real time I was angry. Now, I feel bad for the guy. I hope we haven't seen the last of him.

Reaction Score
You leave early because you are close to being done then crawl on The Boneyard to find out what you missed ??? The program is a joke? You gave many a good laugh here.

Real time I was angry. Now, I feel bad for the guy. I hope we haven't seen the last of him.
You are a VERY compassionate person to feel bad for a senior who should be setting an example for all the freshmen we have on the field and doing a terrible job of it.

Good on Edsall this is an environment Diaco embraced.
And the mess left for this staff to clean up....and stay tight lipped so as not to make waves.........

Reaction Score
  1. Neill Ostrout‏ @NeillOstrout 57s58 seconds ago

Edsall on Summers: “I sent him off. Not going to disrespect the game in this program.”
  1. Ed Daigneault‏ @EdDaigneault 2m2 minutes ago

Edsall says he sent Summers off. “You’re not going to disrespect the game like that and play in this program,” Edsall said.
Too bad Randy didn't do it earlier, Summers Disrespected UCONN and the game of football from the get go with his lack of coverage long before he intercepted and threw that ball at the Missouri player. Are the 40 times that much slower than everyone else. 1st game I have been to all year and I could have sworn that the DEBACLE was back on the sidelines screwing up the D. I was looking for the cranberry thin jeans. The game was just one BIG WTF. Thank God for a great tailgate meal.

Reaction Score
Summers was beat twice big (once for a TD), and you could see him smiling after both like he didn't care.
This was long before the penalty. I think throwing him out was about far more than just the one play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom