Jalen looked a lot like Kemba Walker in the 2 nd half | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen looked a lot like Kemba Walker in the 2 nd half

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but this is a really stupid response. His point wasn't that Kemba DIDN'T take over against smaller teams, it's that Jalen has shown he can take over and win a game on his shoulders only against the Stony Brooks of the world.
Obviously if Kemba can put the team on his shoulders and get a W against Pitt, Cuse, Nova, he can do it against Vermont. Lol.

Once Jalen carries us to victory against legit opponents on a consistent basis, then I'll buy in to him being Kemba.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but this is a really stupid response. His point wasn't that Kemba DIDN'T take over against smaller teams, it's that Jalen has shown he can take over and win a game on his shoulders only against the Stony Brooks of the world.
Obviously if Kemba can put the team on his shoulders and get a W against Pitt, Cuse, Nova, he can do it against Vermont. Lol.

Once Jalen carries us to victory against legit opponents on a consistent basis, then I'll buy in to him being Kemba.

yeah i think i misinterpreted his message now rereading it with a much more level head than last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom