Jalen Hurts Landing spot | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Hurts Landing spot

Reaction Score
Hurts will go from playing in front of 90K a game to playing in front of empty orange seats and seagulls. Will be quite a transition.

They have seagulls at Maryland?

Reaction Score
Ohio State transfer QB Tate Martell is going to Miami, so that probably puts Hurts elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Martell at Miami, with Cane talent, could challenge Clemson...I could see Clemson-Cane CCGs for a couple of years.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Maryland has been the favorite since their new nc, don’t count out Oklahoma I guess.

Anyone who was interested in Kelly Bryant should be interested in hurts.

Reaction Score
Martell at Miami, with Cane talent, could challenge Clemson...I could see Clemson-Cane CCGs for a couple of years.

Don't get crazy now, they still have a lot of work to do. However, they have an admin that actually cares now, so they should be able to get to that point.

Reaction Score
Don't get crazy now, they still have a lot of work to do. However, they have an admin that actually cares now, so they should be able to get to that point.

Yes...but they still came in 3rd in their division this season....with a very good QB coming in to supplant inconsistent ones.........and with 5 star WR Pope, 4 star WR Ezzard, 4 star receiver Hightower, 4 star receiver Harley, ...4 star Wiggins in the last two classes....they may have a passing attack.

Along with a consensus 5 star RB that was injured this season, and some 4 star RB's...and Diaz as the new coach...they may be primed to move up.

Reaction Score
Yes...but they still came in 3rd in their division this season....with a very good QB coming in to supplant inconsistent ones....and with 5 star WR Pope, 4 star WR Ezzard, 4 star receiver Hightower, 4 star receiver Harley, ...4 star Wiggins in the last two classes....they may have a passing attack.

Along with a consensus 5 star RB that was injured this season, and some 4 star RB's...and Diaz as the new coach...they may be primed to move up.

They do have a lot of talent for sure. They are getting the Thomas kid back at receiver as well, but it remains to be seen if this QB will be able to play this year so they may still be at a QB disadvantage. They have hit this transfer portal really hard as well, and while the players look talented, you never know how they will work out. Diaz certainly seems to be the polar opposite of Richt in terms of energy and involvement though.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Oh good I was hoping for the same four teams in the playoff again next year.

Hopefully we can swap Notre Dame for Ohio State and really make it exciting.

Reaction Score
Oh good I was hoping for the same four teams in the playoff again next year.

Hopefully we can swap Notre Dame for Ohio State and really make it exciting.
I don't know... Unless the OU defense dramatically improves, I don't see Hurts doing anything close to what Kyler Murray did for that offense this year. Riley seems like a hell of a coach though so who knows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom