Jalen Hurts Landing spot

Houston makes a lot of sense. He’s from there and can run Dana Holgerson’s offense and destroy the AAC. Houston comes to the rent next year Date & time TBD.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
appears to be a good fit for him to showcase his abilities, but not a good fit if Jalen wants to play in the CFP. well see what happens.

scUM or Free Shoes? So much for Hurts’ like-ability!

Article suggesting SEC schools, esp Auburn and Tennessee? Yeah, as if Alabama would allow those possibilities.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
From what I have heard, Mullen at UF has known Hurts since high school and was recruiting him to Miss St. If I were him, I would go to UF. He is better than what they have and they have the skill players to make him successful. Plus....Mullen is a great developer of QBs.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Miami and Diaz ups the ante by hiring Alabama QB Coach Dan Enos as their OC today.

If I were Hurts, I wouldn't join a team with a new first time head coach that needs some rebuilding. He only has one year of eligibility. If he went to Florida, they would be in the mix for a national title. They are close and a top QB coached by Mullen could put them over the top.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
I see Jalen in the title and just assume this is a misplaced basketball thread. I've never heard of Jalen Hurts, so to me it was Jalen hurts...

Dooley

Captain Smith-ing With UConn Athletics
Hurts will go from playing in front of 90K a game to playing in front of empty orange seats and seagulls. Will be quite a transition.