Jalen Gaffney | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney

Reaction Score
Gaffney looked great yesterday. Plays in the flow of the game really well. Shoots it. Looks like he might of grown since July. Has point guard instincts just has always played with other really good guards. He was a really solid get. I expect Him to be able to play immediately.

He looked great when I saw Him in Las Vegas as well. He’s definitely a top 100 kid. Think maybe he just defers a little too much or was overshadowed by some really good players in AAU.

Reaction Score
If Bouknight hadn't gotten hurt he'd have been a top 30 recruit. Just a natural scorer with a pure stroke, and his body control + hangtime can't be taught.

Yeah I know highlights are just that but he's got some serious stuff you just don't see every day, you can just tell. Throw in 6-4 or 6-5 you can actually play 3 guards a little easier. I was wondering why so low on the rankings and honestly, Gaffney isn't far behind - another sweet stroke with some ability to do stuff around the rim. The staff did real good here I think and love the future with these 2, AG and Brendan to start.

Reaction Score
If Bouknight hadn't gotten hurt he'd have been a top 30 recruit. Just a natural scorer with a pure stroke, and his body control + hangtime can't be taught.

I agree, and even though the injury happened at a bad time, injuries happen and the recruiting analysts seemed to drop the ball in this case.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And to think our coach could have been the dude in red with glasses, not talking to his future top 100 recruit...

The pic from the Bouknight thread is classic Crean gold. Looks like he's taking a dump:
1544563328127.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom