Jalen Gaffney | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FINALLY. This kid has been a beast. He's been as good as his 5 star teammates in UAA play (Antoine, Igiehon, and Scottie Lewis).

25.6 MPG, 13.9 PPG, 53% FG, 51% 3P on 4.4 3PA/G, 79% FT, 3.38 RPG, 1.4 SPG. Very underrated PG that 247 just moved up about 100 spots and to a 4 star.

Reaction Score
FINALLY. This kid has been a beast. He's been as good as his 5 star teammates in UAA play (Antoine, Igiehon, and Scottie Lewis).

25.6 MPG, 13.9 PPG, 53% FG, 51% 3P on 4.4 3PA/G, 79% FT, 3.38 RPG, 1.4 SPG. Very underrated PG that 247 just moved up about 100 spots and to a 4 star.

Sick numbers. Are we late to the party? Who’s on him the most?

Reaction Score
Wow. Kid has bounce. And a pull-up game winning three from half court? Sign me up.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Pitt, Xavier, Georgetown, Florida, St. John's, Stanford. But this is a big offer for him. I will try to find out for sure, but I'd expect to be heavily in the mix from here on out.
What do you mean? Why are we a "big offer?"

C

Chief00

Better than Blaze strategy I hope.
Before you past judgement on Blaze, which due to external factors lasted just 9 months, let’s see how the 4 recruits do the next 2 to 3 years at UConn, WVU, Stanford and Georgetown.

As for Hurley, Tip O’Neil use to say all politics is local. From conversations and what I have observed, Dan takes that approach in recruiting. He tries to develop little centers of excellence and develops synergies based on relationships or geography. 1+1=3 type thinking. The dude has both macro and micro visions. Besides, he has an interest in history, which many great coaches have. That’s a really interesting aspect about him, that perhaps the casual fan may not be aware of

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

Is that right? 51% on 3's?

Probably a small sample, but sign me up.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
As for Hurley, Tip O’Neil use to say all politics is local. From conversations and what I have observed, Dan takes that approach in recruiting. He tries to develop little centers of excellence and develops synergies based on relationships or geography. 1+1=3 type thinking. The dude has both macro and micro visions. Besides, he has an interest in history, which many great coaches have. That’s a really interesting aspect about him, that perhaps the casual fan may not be aware of

This reads like a list of buzz words from a USAID grant application or a self-help workshop - centers of excellence/synergies/relationships/macro-micro vision/1+1=3. Did you get a Tony Robbins book out of the library last weekend?

Reaction Score
Before you past judgement on Blaze, which due to external factors lasted just 9 months, let’s see how the 4 recruits do the next 2 to 3 years at UConn, WVU, Stanford and Georgetown.

You do realize how spring recruiting works, right???

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This reads like a list of buzz words from a USAID grant application or a self-help workshop - centers of excellence/synergies/relationships/macro-micro vision/1+1=3. Did you get a Tony Robbins book out of the library last weekend?
I always thought Chief00 is Tony Robbins undercover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44