Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

C

Chief00

Chief is absolutely a UConn athletic supporter.

The well meaning Casual Fans are focusing on the wrong words in my post. Focus on the two words I capitalized in their entirety. COORDINATION and INCIDENTAL. Under NCAA rules they have meaning and hence why I phrased things the way I did.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Agree, the plan is to get the guard commits and then the Bigs. Not sure why but that’s has been Hurley’s plan and why question it?
My guess is he thought the guards gets were easier and it would built momentum for the Bigs. Got to start with any success.

It’s pretty obvious why. None of our guard targets are on the radar of the big guys. No Duke, UK, UNC, KU, Nova, MSU, etc. interest.

The bigs, and especially the one wing, are going to be harder to get early. Some will wait to see what dominos fall at other schools before committing anywhere. Akok is the one I could see going earlier since it is just us, Cuse and PC.

C

Chief00

It’s pretty obvious why. None of our guard targets are on the radar of the big guys. No Duke, UK, UNC, KU, Nova, MSU, etc. interest.

The bigs, and especially the one wing, are going to be harder to get early. Some will wait to see what dominos fall at other schools before committing anywhere. Akok is the one I could see going earlier since it is just us, Cuse and PC.

Pretty much agree with that analysis - although that doesn’t mean the guards aren’t very good players. I know you’re not saying that - just wanted to clarify for all the fans.

Reaction Score

hmmmm
I just don't see Gaffney going to Xavier. They already have four guys committed in '19 including combo guard Dasmir Bishop, the 119th ranked prospect. At least between UConn and Xavier, the kid has to feel more wanted from UConn than from Xavier, being their fifth commit, if he signs.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The well meaning Casual Fans are focusing on the wrong words in my post. Focus on the two words I capitalized in their entirety. COORDINATION and INCIDENTAL. Under NCAA rules they have meaning and hence why I phrased things the way I did.
Isn't that "coincidental" and "incidental"?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Walked across campus....no need for my floatation animal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom