Jalen could be back for Senior Night | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jalen could be back for Senior Night

Reaction Score
I guess what I meant to say is that there is no one that we cannot beat this year . Whereas last year and prior years I thought we had no shot against the top seeds and wud try to hope we got a seed whereas not to play them(cincy, smu , Houston ). I actually do think temple , ucf and Memphis and USF are better than previous but whichita st Houston smu and cincy are not. So there’s no one in this conference I wud say I’m trying to avoid in tourney. Deff not afraid of UCf, or cincy.

Reaction Score
I guess what I meant to say is that there is no one that we cannot beat this year . Whereas last year and prior years I thought we had no shot against the top seeds and wud try to hope we got a seed whereas not to play them(cincy, smu , Houston ). I actually do think temple , ucf and Memphis and USF are better than previous but whichita st Houston smu and cincy are not. So there’s no one in this conference I wud say I’m trying to avoid in tourney. Deff not afraid of UCf, or cincy.
If we're healthy we can compete with anyone. It would be tough for this group to string 3 straight 'A' games together, though

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If we're healthy we can compete with anyone. It would be tough for this group to string 3 straight 'A' games together, though
Three straight underhand toilet paper roll games would definitely be a challenge.

Edit: on a serious note, I still believe finishing 9th not 8th in 2011 and getting to warm up by clobbering DePaul and not sitting around the first day was one of the key parts in our legendary run. Plus, that broke our insane 6 game BET losing streak.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We can’t beat Houston.

We could beat cinci or ucf.

Sucks we get Houston.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET