Jalen Carey | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Carey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It makes it simpler that Quinerly and Quickley cut us from their lists, as well as having nothing positive from Brandon Williams or Elijah Weaver. Don't think there are many, if any, guys ranked higher than Carey at PG that are even considering us.

Depends on if Dort is still considering us.

Reaction Score
Depends on if Dort is still considering us.
If we hypothetically held out on Carey to go after Dort it would just be another huge mistake. Could have had David Beatty or Bruce Brown but by all accounts we passed on them chasing Diallo. I find it hard to believe the staff would make that mistake again.

Reaction Score
If we hypothetically held out on Carey to go after Dort it would just be another huge mistake. Could have had David Beatty or Bruce Brown but by all accounts we passed on them chasing Diallo. I find it hard to believe the staff would make that mistake again.
I thought we stopped recruiting Bruce Brown when he made it clear he wanted to be playing PG in college

Reaction Score
They won't.

Reaction Score
I thought we stopped recruiting Bruce Brown when he made it clear he wanted to be playing PG in college
maybe we should have listened, then. he lit it up for Miami

Reaction Score
maybe we should have listened, then. he lit it up for Miami
Yeah regardless of the reasoning I would have loved to have him. Unfortunately he didn't go to VCU so we can't have him transfer here eventually

Reaction Score
Getting this kid would be huge.

Hopefully the Italian commits soon and we can focus on 2018 for the rest of the summer.

Reaction Score

No reason we can't take in both.

I was replying to a comment that said Carey is probably the highest rated PG still considering us, which wouldn't be true if Dort were considering us. Nothing more than that! No holding out on either of these guys.

Reaction Score
I was replying to a comment that said Carey is probably the highest rated PG still considering us, which wouldn't be true if Dort were considering us. Nothing more than that! No holding out on either of these guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I'm almost certain I've heard Carey is likely to take a big bounce up the rankings. Mostly because of his proved shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom