Jalen at critical times of the games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jalen at critical times of the games

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
When was this? Who are those guys?
Cporter (white guy) is a big time b-ball videographer. He’s done clips for a ton of people including Mr. 4hunnid himself. Taller guy is Jaylen Brown of the Celtics who apparently is also a black panther. I assume it was last night

Reaction Score
Cporter (white guy) is a big time b-ball videographer. He’s done clips for a ton of people including Mr. 4hunnid himself. Taller guy is Jaylen Brown of the Celtics who apparently is also a black panther. I assume it was last night

Thought it was Jaylen Brown didn’t know the little dude.

Won’t say another word:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I get some of the comparison, but I don't see their attitudes as all that similar. Dyson was a bull. Jalen is more like a matador with flair(not saying it w relation to defense). Reflects in their games. Dyson barreled his way to the hole, with his hand ending up inches from the rim. Jalen makes circus shot after circus shot.

Dyson in a back alley would work. Jalen, I don't think so.

Can't disagree with this. Maybe Marcus would be a better comparison.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Admittedly I haven’t read the entire thread, but I’ve been both disappointed and empathetic with him at times this year.

It’s definitely coaching and roster help affecting his development...but he’s also shown some very poor moments in certain situations. Low recognition moments and decisions.

I’m not killing him. As I’ve said, there’s a bunch of factors that have hurt him from really (yet, he has time) becoming what he’s capable of, but he’s also shown poor awareness and “it” factor moments, as vague as that may be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom