Jalen Adams Season Expectations?... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams Season Expectations?...

Reaction Score
Ollie has had elite defenses before, he is still a novice when it comes to tempo or even offense in general. Sort of like how he was as a player; solid defense and smart play but lacking offensive firepower.

Not sure I agree. His offense is really no different than JC's which at times was questioned here, especially half court sets. Any coach needs the horses to have an elite offense and the same when wanting to set the tempo. Need to always out rebound the other team to be able to push tempo and we've lacked there as well as people to throw outlet passes to speedy guards. Our guards have had to rebound due to the lack of the big men dominating boards.

On him to find the horses no doubt, but can't run without the right stable and can't create either in half court. He has a lot to learn, but slowly as the players become better things will automatically look better too.

Reaction Score
Not sure I agree. His offense is really no different than JC's which at times was questioned here, especially half court sets. Any coach needs the horses to have an elite offense and the same when wanting to set the tempo. Need to always out rebound the other team to be able to push tempo and we've lacked there as well as people to throw outlet passes to speedy guards. Our guards have had to rebound due to the lack of the big men dominating boards.

On him to find the horses no doubt, but can't run without the right stable and can't create either in half court. He has a lot to learn, but slowly as the players become better things will automatically look better too.
I agree with you, it’s just in this new day and age of basketball I would like to see some creativeness and chemistry on the offense. Things like off ball cutting, making passes off eye contact/reads, or even just making the extra pass when getting into the paint. Having 6 points at the 12 min mark of the first half just is so unappealing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom