Jalen Adams on Twitter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams on Twitter

Reaction Score
Enoch --> Onourah
Durham --> Whaley
Jackson --> Cobb
MAL --> Anderson

Every single one of these was a major downgrade. There's nothing to debate.

Other than Jackson their careers have all been garbage. Maybe some of them will turn into something in the next few years I guess.

Reaction Score
Y'all talking about Vance Jackson, Juwan Durham, and Steve Enoch, right? Vance struggled with his shooting so I can just imagine what would have happened this year the way our fellas missed shot after shot. With Juwan and Steve. Great kids. I just have a different view of those guys. I mean if you can't out work a player on the roster when you played here or you are getting out worked by the opponent, something is up. I wish them well at their current schools.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
What the past season wasn't enough proof to show we could have used all three?

Reaction Score
Enoch --> Onourah
Durham --> Whaley
Jackson --> Cobb
MAL --> Anderson

Was MAL really better than Anderson?

Reaction Score
He shot 39% from 3 as a freshman

The best shooter this season was Larrier at 38% from 3

And we all saw how that worked out for Larrier. We were horrible at shooting this year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’s hard to build a case that any subtraction was an addition for a 14-18 team that got blown out in the majority of its losses.
Hard but not impossible. I think this maybe one of those cases. PM me if you want to discuss more.

Reaction Score
And we all saw how that worked out for Larrier. We were horrible at shooting this year.

Because the next two best shooters were Jalen & CV that both shot 32% from 3 (decreases from 2016-17, a whole separate issue I won't get into).

Yes I would rather have two good 3 point shooters as opposed to one.

Reaction Score
Enoch stunk. Anyone saying otherwise needs to rewatch some tape.

Exactly. The guy looked completely lost out there. Played no defense, had no heart, and was a foul machine. He was the only guy who left that I can say I won’t miss at all.

Reaction Score
Because the next two best shooters were Jalen & CV that both shot 32% from 3 (decreases from 2016-17, a whole separate issue I won't get into).

Yes I would rather have two good 3 point shooters as opposed to one.
As long as they can play defense, handle the ball, rebound, etc. you know, actually play basketball.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Enoch --> Onourah
Durham --> Whaley
Jackson --> Cobb
MAL --> Anderson

If you’re basing it on how they actually played.

Whaley was an upgrade on Durham as a frosh. While DO and Enoch are about a wash.

Comparing Cobb to Jackson is silly since they don’t even play the same position.

And Anderson was better than MAL this year.

Now long term maybe the program would’ve been better off with all those guys. But frankly there’s not a ton of evidence justifying that right now besides their HS recruiting ranking.

Reaction Score
As long as they can play defense, handle the ball, rebound, etc. you know, actually play basketball.

A freshman shot 39% from 3 -- he also averaged 4 rebounds a game -- yes his defense was not good but he was a freshman. A coach is supposed to focus on playing to an athlete's strength on the court and developing those strengths further while improving weaknesses.

I don't know what more you wanted from him since he would have been at worst the 4th best player on this year's team.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
You have to be hurt to think this team couldn’t have greatly used those 3... Vance as a freshman shot way better than anyone on this team. Had confidence that none of these freshmen had either. Durham and Enoch were talented bigs. Something you couldn’t say about DO or Cobb. Enoch showed flashes of a great post game and was a good rebounder.

This team is light years better with those 3, MAL, and a healthy AG. Ollie has had the worst luck these past 2 years with some being self inflicted... Hate to see him go out like this.

Reaction Score
Y'all talking about Vance Jackson, Juwan Durham, and Steve Enoch, right? Vance struggled with his shooting so I can just imagine what would have happened this year the way our fellas missed shot after shot. With Juwan and Steve. Great kids. I just have a different view of those guys. I mean if you can't out work a player on the roster when you played here or you are getting out worked by the opponent, something is up. I wish them well at their current schools.

Jackson shot 39.7% on threes and it was that low because he had a rough start to his year. He came on once he got to league games.

Reaction Score
Steve Enoch wasn't talented, but he was BIG and you can't teach height. Our tallest players were 6'9" this season! Every player who left would've made this team slightly better, it's beyond me how anyone could think that they wouldn't have helped

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom