Jalen Adams fixed this team | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams fixed this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah he went off on the coaches and a player during halftime, just as Oz said. That's all anyone on this board knows, clown.
Sorry, I just assumed you must know more, since you would have to be special needs to make the comments you are making based upon hearing that "he went off on the coaches and a player during halftime".

Reaction Score
Sorry, I just assumed you must know more, since you would have to be special needs to make the comments you are making based upon hearing that "he went off on the coaches and a player during halftime".

Yup I'm a special needs kid who will be graduating with a degree in pharmacy next spring! What I say on a college basketball forum has absolutely nothing to do with my intelligence. Good try though.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Yup I'm a special needs kid who will be graduating with a degree in pharmacy next spring! What I say on a college basketball forum has absolutely nothing to do with my intelligence. Good try though.

Don't blame him for accusing you of being a special needs kid. To his point, most of your posts are pretty much in line with that of a special needs child. I would have honestly never guessed you were in college... more like high school.

Reaction Score
Don't blame him for accusing you of being a special needs kid. To his point, most of your posts are pretty much in line with that of a special needs child. I would have honestly never guessed you were in college... more like high school.

Do you guys think people's posts on here determine how smart they are? If you do, you are pretty dumb yourself. Everyone on here has their own opinion. I disagree with many posts everyday but I don't go around quoting them and calling people special needs. If I write something you don't agree with, keep on scrolling, my friend.

Reaction Score
Actually it has everything to do with your level of intelligence.

Congrats on being able to memorize facts from books and recite them on tests though, that is incredibly helpful in life. Maybe someday you'll figure out that intelligence is actually critical thinking. You know, the thoughts that your brain comes up with on it's own, when it's not being directed by a book or another human being. So basically the stuff you post here.

Reaction Score
Actually it has everything to do with your level of intelligence.

Congrats on being able to memorize facts from books and recite them on tests though, that is incredibly helpful in life. Maybe someday you'll figure out that intelligence is actually critical thinking. You know, the thoughts that your brain comes up with on it's own, when it's not being directed by a book or another human being. So basically the stuff you post here.

Yes because what I have to say about a basketball team directly determines how smart I am. I had a 3.87 high school GPA, 2190 SAT score, and currently hold a 3.8 GPA as a pharmacy student at a top 20 public university. Yet, what I say on the boneyard matters more than those measures of intelligence.

Reaction Score
Yes because what I have to say about a basketball team directly determines how smart I am. I had a 3.87 high school GPA, 2190 SAT score, and currently hold a 3.8 GPA as a pharmacy student at a top 20 public university. Yet, what I say on the boneyard matters more than those measures of intelligence.
Everything you just mentioned requires an ability to work hard and memorize facts from books, not intelligence.

All you keep doing is illustrating that you don't even understand what it means to have intelligence.

Reaction Score
Everything you just mentioned requires an ability to work hard and memorize facts from books, not intelligence.

All you keep doing is illustrating that you don't even understand what it means to have intelligence.

It's like talking to a stone wall.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Do you drive a Dodge Stratus?

Reaction Score
Can we please try to get our points across without stooping to calling each other special needs?
Well the point I'm trying to get across is that he's an idiot, so it's a bit of a catch 22. But I will try.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Watching the buddy vs Graham game (ok vs ku). Both coaches play their best players unless they're tired or have foul trouble. We need to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom