Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 66 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The less than fantastic Bleacher Report listed Adams as the 5th best PG in his class. I think he is better http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ayers-at-every-position-in-2015-class/page/22
Brunson 4 4, Briscoe 3, Thornton 2, Newman 1
We won't know until we get to see them all play. I will say that of those four, Brunson is the one I've seen as being the purest PG in a "team leader, get everyone involved" sense. The others - including Jalen - are more combo guards, and Newman is IMO an out-and-out SG in the Monta Ellis mold.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly we may have a 1,000 APR but our team's basketball IQ ain't great - much prefer a higher basketball IQ to APR - which needs to be just high enough to keep us in post season etc. Beyond that it's pointless since it's a crazy metric to begin with.

C

Chief00

The basketball IQ comment was a reference to a scouting report posted on this thread. I have not evaluated Adams BB IQ myself and if he is a creative passer like other reports say it may be higher.
As for Andre, I was the only one that insisted he would be attending UConn in Sept up until he made his decision as Fishy recently said - so even for some of you here on this thread that should be an indicator I might know what I am talking about - the fact that his social plans changed a few months ago is only meaningful to someone that has no meaning in their own life.

Reaction Score
the fact that his social plans changed a few months ago is only meaningful to someone that has no meaning in their own life.

You made up a story and then tried to retract it when you got called out for lying. That's all that happened, dude. Deal with it.

Reaction Score
Not true, his plans changed. Sometimes that happens.

You said you talked to him in Storrs when he was on the other side of the country, and that you were going out with him after the game. During the game you still insisted he was there and it took photographic evidence that he wasn't before you... wait, no, you didn't admit anything, you just stopped posting in the thread.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/drummond-in-house-tonight.71482/

Reaction Score
Not true, his plans changed. Sometimes that happens.
It's amazing you are still here, any mere mortal would have tucked tail and ran away in shame, never to return. You were caught red-handed in a lie, it's all well documented. Your ridiculous lie provided the funniest moment in boneyard history so I will give you credit for that but the fact that you stick around here and pretend like nothing happened or Andre (your boy) plans just changed is beyond absurd.

C

Chief00

You made up a story and then tried to retract it when you got called out for lying. That's all that happened, dude. Deal with it.

I never tried to retract it - since that was the stated plan - again and let me try to help you - his plans changed!
I also knew more than I shared or will. You clowns are doubling down on being wrong.

Reaction Score
I never tried to retract it - since that was the stated plan - again and let me try to help you - his plans changed!
lol it's like that kid who thinks a hot girl wanted to go out with him but she was just being polite and then "something suddenly came up"

Reaction Score
I also knew more than I shared or will. You clowns are doubling down on being wrong.

You didn't say anything about plans, you lunatic. You described what he was doing and he wasn't there. You were lying. You got caught. That's all that happened.

Reaction Score
lol it's like that kid who thinks a hot girl wanted to go out with him but she was just being polite and then "something suddenly came up"

It's much more embarrassing than that. It's telling your friends that you're hanging out with the hot girl and then she calls your friends and tells them she's 1,000 miles away from you.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, some of you don't understand the idea of positioning for weak side rebounding. I will explain it at some point in the future.

It might be beyond our grasp - after all, our only knowledge of basketball comes from playing video games on our phones.

Reaction Score
http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.com/news/final-2015-rankings-announced

Jalen Adams finishes the year right we he started, at the top of the class. Adams finishes his career with three NEPSAC championships and the 2015 National Prep Championship to his name, and so while he's rarely described this way, he's actually as big of a "winner" as we've seen in New England in a long, long time. As an individual prospect, Adams has continued to make the transition to the point guard position all while continuing to be one of the very best creative playmakers off the dribble to come through New England in years.

C

Chief00

It's much more embarrassing than that. It's telling your friends that you're hanging out with the hot girl and then she calls your friends and tells them she's 1,000 miles away from you.
Posting stuff you have no clue about - sometimes plans change and if that's beyond your comprehension - so be it

Reaction Score
Posting stuff you have no clue about - sometimes plans change and if that's beyond your comprehension - so be it

Sometimes plans change retroactively, so when you think you were hanging out with someone, he was actually on the other side of the country. Only explanation: Andre Drummond is a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom