OT: - Jail-breaking the Firestick | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Jail-breaking the Firestick

Reaction Score
Because of my employment, I get internet cable with every channel including canals and international and some 30 something sports channels with home phone for under 50 bucks a month.

Reaction Score
As someone who deals with them in a consumer and business space, (probably more than anyone on here) Im here to tell you the answer is B.

their X1 home entertainment package and internet service are unbelievable (maybe a bit pricy, but the services are best in breed) and people dont realize how aggressively they are moving in the business space. They (at least in the Northeast right now) are positioning themselves as a major player in providing Fiber to businesses and are making hay ever since Frontier took over the infrastructure from ATT in CT.

you want to talk about a company that sucks? Its Frontier.
Correct. I work for Comcast Business, a relatively new entity. They are growing by leaps and bounds. They now offer GIG speeds in most markets. They also offer Fiber service. Not going anywhere soon.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I gave up on my Firestick.. Too many Pop up ads..
I gave up on 3 of them...

some say you must clear your cache often.

Too much of a headache... but I think you can watch live shows/sports on it but I think like ESPN but not SNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom