j. bell picking college monday: uconn,ducks, and auburn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

j. bell picking college monday: uconn,ducks, and auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
I was just throwing it out there. I would love UConn to still be in this.

Reaction Score
We have two players on this team who did not visit before signing. Are we out, i do not think so. Will we sign him? No idea

Reaction Score
I really like Bell. In my opinion if we don't get him we misplayed this entirely. If we don't get a kid whose "dream school" is UConn and the staff feels is good enough to earn a scholarship offer then we messed this up entirely.

Reaction Score
I really like Bell. In my opinion if we don't get him we misplayed this entirely. If we don't get a kid whose "dream school" is UConn and the staff feels is good enough to earn a scholarship offer then we messed this up entirely.
Agree totally, we only offered 1 week ago like we can afford to be all that choosey right about now.

Reaction Score
down escalator1.jpg

Reaction Score
Why the hell would u call a school ur dream school and then not go there? Just makes no sense to me.

Reaction Score
Kid wanted to visit and was told no from administration. The otther schools did not beat us, we shot our self in the foot...it is a new world,calhoun had miles of rope, ollie has three inches

Reaction Score
I can understand after all this APR crap that the adm. is sensitive and probably over sensitive to sat's , grades and the like but this is not Harvard or Yale and never will be. We do have to be careful now with Academics but we can't be shooting ourselves in the foot. 99 said it best ,Calhoun having miles of rope and KO having 3inches. There are many things that have to go right for us to get any recruits and be successful and that's before KO even coaches a game or whatever results he gets . You can't tie his hands the way they are doing and then say OK go win some games and prove to us you can do this.

Reaction Score
Times are a different

I can understand after all this APR crap that the adm. is sensitive and probably over sensitive to sat's , grades and the like but this is not Harvard or Yale and never will be. We do have to be careful now with Academics but we can't be shooting ourselves in the foot. 99 said it best ,Calhoun having miles of rope and KO having 3inches. There are many things that have to go right for us to get any recruits and be successful and that's before KO even coaches a game or whatever results he gets . You can't tie his hands the way they are doing and then say OK go win some games and prove to us you can do this.

Reaction Score
That is what i hear....no idea if it is 100% or 50% or 0% correct

Like the intel.........chances are better than what all of us numbskulls come up with LOL....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom