j. bell picking college monday: uconn,ducks, and auburn | The Boneyard

j. bell picking college monday: uconn,ducks, and auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
well seeing how Bell is now out, what ever happened with that JUCO kid from downsouth that the staff was checking out?

Reaction Score
well seeing how Bell is now out, what ever happened with that JUCO kid from downsouth that the staff was checking out?

I think it was Jarvis Williams we were interested in. He ended up committing to Murray State.

Reaction Score
I think it was Jarvis Williams we were interested in. He ended up committing to Murray State.

That was him, well I guess at this point it's gonna come down to who is out there in the spring

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
That was him, well I guess at this point it's gonna come down to who is out there in the spring
There are bound to be a couple talented players out there in the Spring. We got DD really late. Not saying we will get a top 25 player or anything, but I won't be entirely discouraged until we get a commit from some guy no one anywhere has ever heard of. That will be a sign that the staff doesn't think they can get anyone of note on the national level.

Reaction Score
There are bound to be a couple talented players out there in the Spring. We got DD really late. Not saying we will get a top 25 player or anything, but I won't be entirely discouraged until we get a commit from some guy no one anywhere has ever heard of. That will be a sign that the staff doesn't think they can get anyone of note on the national level.

Yea with coaching changes and decommits I figure the staff will at least be able to key in on one big, plus Vonleh might decide in the spring which would help with the coaching situation hopefully being settled with KO having a long term contract. At this point if Austin holds off until the spring as well I'm not even focusing on recruiting because I figure we won't see any commits for those last schollies until that period.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Didn't they just legalize something in Oregon? This could be an unfair recruiting advantage.
Nope. Surprisingly, Oregon voters voted down decriminalization

H

Husk-E

I'm just going to go out on a lmb here and say that we have a slight recruiting advantage over Oregon and Auburn...

Reaction Score
Anyone else find it odd that Bell is taking a visit to Auburn this weekend, yet selecting his school on Monday? Do I have that right?

mets1090

Reaction Score
Anyone else find it odd that Bell is taking a visit to Auburn this weekend, yet selecting his school on Monday? Do I have that right?
Why's that odd? If it's down to Oregon and Auburn (assume for the time being we are out of it because he is not visiting us) why wouldn't he visit Auburn before deciding? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Reaction Score
I'm just going to go out on a lmb here and say that we have a slight recruiting advantage over Oregon and Auburn...

Considering it seems that we're a long shot, what makes you say that? At the end of the day, we have terrible weather and someone with no experience taking over for a hall of fame coach.

mets1090

Reaction Score
Considering it seems that we're a long shot, what makes you say that? At the end of the day, we have terrible weather and someone with no experience taking over for a hall of fame coach.
Good thing we they play basketball inside :)

mets1090

Reaction Score
"we they"...I'm willing to bet you didn't get an education at Uconn.
You bet your @ss I did. Even minored in English. Maybe I should have stepped it up to a major.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Didn't they just legalize something in Oregon? This could be an unfair recruiting advantage.
You have never been in Eugene, have you? The city never left the 60's; pot everywhere.

Reaction Score
According to Rivals, Bell still considers UConn his dream school, so I guess take that for what it's worth. And we have had recruits in the past couple of years commit without even visiting campus (Daniels, Nolan, etc.).

Reaction Score
According to Rivals, Bell still considers UConn his dream school, so I guess take that for what it's worth. And we have had recruits in the past couple of years commit without even visiting campus (Daniels, Nolan, etc.).

I Read the article also...i think they where referring to what he said this summer

Reaction Score
Would be amazing if we were still alive in this one............no visit? C'mon we have to be OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom