its noon | The Boneyard

its noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
you have 12 hours warde. i realize gdl may not be awake yet, so your waiting until 3pm but you have 12 hours to get this done. then i expect u to give ko and geno there contracts and hire a good young fball coach who is goin to score so many times in east hartford that u would thik every girl within a 50 mile radius has lost her virginity. i was a new marketing campaign, new hashtags, billboards, uniforms, cheerleaders that dont have to have makeup and long sleves to be acceptable and so on. you have 12 hours after u have not gotten anything good acomplished in the past 2 months. tic toc

Reaction Score
Dan,
1. Where is the Connecticut right now?
2. Did you hide a bomb somewhere in ACC country?
3. Are you planning to take Warde hostage?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The voices in his head scheduled a conference call for noon - that committee worked on the draft post for five minutes and then it took their host body, Dan, one minute to type it on his Commodore 64.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan,
1. Where is the Connecticut right now?
2. Did you hide a bomb somewhere in ACC country?
3. Are you planning to take Warde hostage?

we are still in port trying to recruit more sailors for the voyage. i hid a bomb under a small local towns outdoors stage near raleigh north carolina. it resembles one that is seen on the show moonshiners. the bomb has been burried and has a remote control detnator. i keep the remote in my pocket when ever i run around at partys with scissors in one hand and rolling rocks in the other. yes, i am planning to capture warde, but i do not want to hold him for long as his size will slow our ship down. i plan a osama bin loni type burial at sea.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Bin Loni?

Paulsoma Bin Loni would have been better.

Reaction Score
we are still in port trying to recruit more sailors for the voyage. i hid a bomb under a small local towns outdoors stage near raleigh north carolina. it resembles one that is seen on the show moonshiners. the bomb has been burried and has a remote control detnator. i keep the remote in my pocket when ever i run around at partys with scissors in one hand and rolling rocks in the other. yes, i am planning to capture warde, but i do not want to hold him for long as his size will slow our ship down. i plan a osama bin loni type burial at sea.
You don't need to capture Warde. Set up a place to hold him, get 30 dozen donuts, put one in front of his office door, and leave one every 30 feet for him to follow to wherever you want. Fool-proof.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You don't need to capture Warde. Set up a place to hold him, get 30 dozen donuts, put one in front of his office door, and leave one every 30 feet for him to follow to wherever you want. Fool-proof.

i like this. donuts will be used as bait. we will have to find a very big box as a trap tho.

Reaction Score
About the only change, this offseason, in football coaching, is DeLeone will just be OC. Someone else will coach the OL.
Now, next year Manuel will be 100% justified, in his mind, to fire PP if we have another 5-7 or, even 6-6 season.
That's what we're stuck with for the next 12 months.
On a scarey note, Don Brown is going to get a lot of better offers than the Yale offer he got last year.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
you have 12 hours warde. i realize gdl may not be awake yet

You obviously don't understand the daily routine of people of GDL's "experience"

At noon, GDL is most likely planning dinner. I have yet to figure out why the elder generation seem to shift their whole day earlier. Get up at 5....breakfast at 6...lunch at 10 ....dinner at 4.....bed by 9.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

pj

Reaction Score
Dan, if I were Manuel I interview every single coach on the staff for 3 hours each, getting their take on the season. Show them film of key moments and ask why decisions were made. This is a terrific moment to find out who's good and who's not.

Then get rid of GDL. P stays until his buyout is lower, but his time is limited and we can promise offensive coordinators that if they do well they'll be top candidates to succeed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom