It's heeeeere.....!! (UConn & Non-UConn fans - no yelling, I promise) | The Boneyard

It's heeeeere.....!! (UConn & Non-UConn fans - no yelling, I promise)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You may have noticed at the top of the board we have a new sub-forum. This is for our non-UConn friends to have all the game threads they like (play by plays are allowed), they can brag about their players (AEH threads are A-OK here), and go into all the minutiae about their teams' foibles to their hearts' content. It's also for UConn fans who have an interest in these kinds of topics.

See the image below to see where the link to the sub-forum is

No one is "forbidden" from any thread on any board. Feel free to go back and forth as you please, posting in whatever thread interests you. And please don't stress about which board you should start a thread on - we're all going to be figuring things out together for a while. If something seems too far removed from UConn basketball, I'll just move it to the sub-forum.

Question? Ask away!

1552514943357.png

Reaction Score
What about the Non-UConn news and recruiting threads? Should someone start a new one on the new sub-forum? Is there any way to move them on to there?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Who is this General team? Does the guy with the mustache in the commercials with Shaq have his own women's BB team? If so, are they ranked? What bracket does Creme have them in?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
so this is where the OT - Topics go... what is your favorite condiment? How about during the off-season?

Reaction Score
Who is this General team? Does the guy with the mustache in the commercials with Shaq have his own women's BB team? If so, are they ranked? What bracket does Creme have them in?
The Generals are the team that used to play the Harlem Globetrotters and lost to them quite often.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The link is at the top of the board. No hunting required.
I just like it all on one page. What can I say....I'm lazy. :rolleyes:

I knew I was going to get complaints no matter what I did
Oh I know. I just hate it when something good (works) is made worse because of whiny little beaches.

Just wish everyone was a cool as me. :cool:

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

Ahhh, Look at it this way Nan, if he hadn't complained you would have had to PM to find out if he was OK.

Reaction Score

Nan, no complaint here. You guys are the best, IMHO. All the other message boards I am aware of do not provide or want comments from anyone not associated with the home team. That is why I think you guys are unique, you want respectful, informative, and relevant comments regardless of what the poster’s allegiance. Thanks for being the BY!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just to clarify - I’m not looking to scrub the board of all general interest threads. The sub-forum is for non-UConn or non-AAC game threads and threads where our visiting friends can go into depth on their starting lineups or similar topics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom