It's Going To Take More Than An Act Of God For Me... | The Boneyard

It's Going To Take More Than An Act Of God For Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to put a damper on UConn v. Syracuse week.

It might be warmer on the runway in the wind on Saturday morning than it is when I wake up on Saturday morning in my house the way this thing is working out.

I've been unable to do anything but make sure that the family is warm and fed. I haven't been able to follow anything that's going on besides the windows of time I get when I can charge my little toys.

I'm looking forward to warming up around the grill, popping a few tops and then seeing the guys out there take down the Orangemen.

Sports? and Events like what we're going through in CT now, and less than 8 weeks ago now too?

Well, going to the stadium, and sitting with tens of thousands of friends and cheering on your team is a big part of what helps everybody get through. I trully believe that, and live it.

GO get em guys!!

Reaction Score
I agree. Good post, the only thing that has distracted me from realignment for a prolong period has been this power outage. Two kids under 2, both sick. I've had to reach into my vacation time to stay home with them, and keep the generator running and gassed up.

Looking ahead this game is going to provide some much needed diversion and distraction for folks.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
On the plus side of the ledger, the CT National Guard is using Rentschler Field as a emergency supply distribution center as it did after Hurricane Irene but they're using a spot that won't interfere with traffic for the football game. Someone planned ahead this time.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Can the CT ANG raid CL&P, in that case? Bomb the #$%@%#$%ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom